PDA

View Full Version : What a vacation, back to reality.

justbob
08-16-2008, 09:46 PM
From Chicago to Miami to board the Carnival Imagination. Form there a day at sea, Day two spent at Grand Turk where we rented a dune buggy, check out the wild horses along with donkeys and cattle, all running loose. From there we sailed to Half Moon Cay a Carnival owned island and there we rode horses on land and in the water up to our wastes and then spent all afternoon on the beach, the whitest silica sand you could ever imagine and the clearist water ever, then on day four we wound up in Nassau and stayed at the paradise island private water park with seven story drop slides and a lazy river one mile long mixed with rapids every now and then. What a blast, Food all day and night on the boat, mixed cocktales for breakfast, live stage show every night, no walet, no cell phone, no watch, and the best one of all, NO KIDS!!! I highly suggest this experience. Bob.file:///C:/Users/Bobmel/Pictures/Picasa%20Exports/2008-08-16%20vacation/vacation%20139.JPG

Motorhead350
08-16-2008, 10:09 PM
Sounds like fun, but I need my wallet because I can't seem to have fun to the full extent without my drivers license. :D

See ya tomorrow.

younga1
08-16-2008, 10:21 PM
I've taken a cruise on this thing and what a great time it was!!! I went with my in-laws (Father, Step mother and brother) and even that didn't keep this from being a blast.

Perhaps we should do a Marauder owner cruise? Wonder what we could talk about : -)

TAKEDOWN
08-16-2008, 11:59 PM
Lucky you Bob... sounds like you guys had a awesome time. Come on Bob you know you wanna hang out with us on sunday & monday.

justbob
08-17-2008, 07:50 AM
No matter what i do i can't seem to load these darn pictures.

MM03MOK
08-17-2008, 09:54 AM
No matter what i do i can't seem to load these darn pictures.
They need to be uploaded into the Gallery or an online storage system such as Photobucket, then linked using the IMG tags into the thread. YOu can upload directing into your post via "manage attachments" when creating your post, but you'll have to keep them below 100K in size. The IMG link in your fist post is pointing to your computer and we don't have access to your computer, so it doesn't work.

CRUZTAKER
08-17-2008, 10:54 AM
Cruising is wonderfull!

Thus our screen name.

We have been to nearly every island port throughout the caribbean and gulf of Mexico.

We did a 10-day out of San Juan for my 40th birthday.

Can't wait to see your pics.

DEFYANT
08-17-2008, 02:26 PM
Sounds awsome! PICS!!? A Disney Cruise is in our future.

CRUZTAKER
08-17-2008, 04:05 PM
Sounds awsome! PICS!!? A Disney Cruise is in our future.

Awe man are you going to enjoy that.
Gage's third cruise was on a Disney ship.

Very short itinerary, 3 islands in 7 days...but an extremely cool ship with lots of things to do for ALL ages.

However...there is nothing more unusual than staggering drunk down the hallway at 1:30 a.m. with Zip-dee-do-da playing on the musaz speakers...:eek: