PDA

View Full Version : Xcal 2 270$

Evasfunk
08-17-2008, 07:08 PM
I have an Xcal2 unlocked with a Zack tune for code BMD0...for stock gears and 93 octane, all I can say is amazing tune! It also has the stock tune...it can be cleared and different tunes added easily. I am asking $270 shipped..I am not selling the car just getting all my money banked before I give Dennis a call for a NOIC.:beer:

Zack
08-17-2008, 07:29 PM
I have an Xcal2 unlocked with a Zack tune for code BMD0...for stock gears and 93 octane, all I can say is amazing tune! It also has the stock tune...it can be cleared and different tunes added easily. I am asking $270 shipped..I am not selling the car just getting all my money banked before I give Dennis a call for a NOIC.:beer:

You can deduct the cost of the tuner from the SC kit.
You WILL need the tuner again!

Thanks for the compliment :up:

Evasfunk
08-17-2008, 07:57 PM
Yea I will have to buy the kit with the tuner...I know it seems dumb but I am not allowed the SC until I put the downpayment on a house and any small amount is going to help...for now I will have to manage with a stock marauder for a few months. The marauder is fully paid off and I am just going to borrow a small amount against it for the SC and a few other upgrades :cool:

Paul
08-17-2008, 09:41 PM
To clarify: the NOIC kit's price does NOT include the tuner, just the tune file. You will have to buy a new tuner at additional cost. The fact most buyers already own xcal tuners is why the price of the noic kit is so low.

Evasfunk
08-18-2008, 08:54 AM
I understand that..I guess I will just have to buy everything at once. I need all available money right now to get this downpayment done. New price is 250$ shipped and comes with USB cord.:beer:

MeadeRaudeR
08-18-2008, 08:40 PM
I have sent you a pm.

MinnesotaMuscle
08-20-2008, 09:51 AM
I sent him a PM too, still no responce..