PDA

View Full Version : Soldier from Iraq

InIraqAgain
08-18-2008, 08:27 AM
My name is Branden and im about 9 months into a 15 month deployment. Ive allways iked the Marauders since Ive been a kid. Im only 22 and come Feb i will of spent 27 months here. In about 5-6 m onths i will be looking for a Black one for around 10k, cause i need to save up some $ for my upcomming wedding. If you have any Q's feel free to ask.

Branden

Pops
08-18-2008, 08:28 AM
Welcome and be safe!

JAYSILVER04
08-18-2008, 08:34 AM
Good luck with your search for a Marauder upon your return home!! Thank you and everyone like you for all you guys sacrifice to keep us safe!!

TAKEDOWN
08-18-2008, 08:40 AM
I were wore those boots not too long ago... thank you for your service, please return the way you left and be safe out there. Your dream car will be here and you'll find one soon enough.

SID210SA
08-18-2008, 08:48 AM
A heart felt Thank You to you sir

Bluerauder
08-18-2008, 10:26 AM
My name is Branden and im about 9 months into a 15 month deployment.
Branden

Branden,

Be safe over there. Are you with the 1st Cav? "First Team"? -- I see the Fort Hood, TX in your location moniker. You are with good company. My son did nearly 5 years with 1st Cav and was with them on their first Iraq rotation.

Good luck on finding your MM when you return. Seems lots of them are hitting the resale market.

:flag: Houah :flag:

2,4shofast
08-18-2008, 10:37 AM
Good luck with your search, there seems to be quite a few Marauders for sale as of late. Stay safe over there, I just got back a few months ago...so thank you for your service!

Embassy
08-18-2008, 01:57 PM
Welcome to the forum, sir.

You're in good company as you'll find many resources here to help you select the ideal Marauder.

Stay safe and God Bless.

DEFYANT
08-18-2008, 03:16 PM
Dont worry about Marauders, there will be one waiting when you get home safe. Watch your back. My family and I thank you for your service.

rayjay
08-18-2008, 05:34 PM
Thank you for your service to our country! There will be a MM waiting when you get home. Stay safe.

InIraqAgain
08-19-2008, 09:39 AM
Im a machinint in the army but in with 36 Engineer Bg

Branden,

Be safe over there. Are you with the 1st Cav? "First Team"? -- I see the Fort Hood, TX in your location moniker. You are with good company. My son did nearly 5 years with 1st Cav and was with them on their first Iraq rotation.

Good luck on finding your MM when you return. Seems lots of them are hitting the resale market.

:flag: Houah :flag:

for_honor
08-19-2008, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the service brother! I just got out in 07', served with 10th MTN DIV and 2ACR, I just bought a marauder myself! Super sweet, you gotta get a blue one! Hey are you guys linked up with adoptaplatoon.org? Check it out, they send tons of care packages to deployed troops. I got my unit hooked up with them when we were in Afghanistan. Anyways brother, take care, God's Speed!

Out here
"Violator 96"

Bluerauder
08-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Im a machinint in the army but in with 36 Engineer Bg
I thought that they were the 36th Engineer Group .... when did they get designated as a brigade? 36th Engr Group was at Fort Benning until 2006 when they moved to Hood. What do they call that patch you wear? The "Fighting Seahorses" or something. ;)

I was with the 24th Engineer Group, 18th Engineer Brigade, 11th Engineer Battalion and 293rd Engineer Battalion.

My son is also an engineer and has been with the 1st Engineer Bde (1st Cav), 36th Engineer Group/Brigade, 11th Engineer Battalion (33 years after me) and the 20th Engineer Battalion.

:flag: ESSAYONS !!!! :flag:

Keep 'em runnin .... see you back here in the Land of the Big PX soon. :D

Mike
08-20-2008, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the service brother! I just got out in 07', served with 10th MTN DIV and 2ACR, I just bought a marauder myself! Super sweet, you gotta get a blue one! Hey are you guys linked up with adoptaplatoon.org? Check it out, they send tons of care packages to deployed troops. I got my unit hooked up with them when we were in Afghanistan. Anyways brother, take care, God's Speed!

Out here
"Violator 96"

:bows: :bows: :bows:

InIraqAgain
08-20-2008, 08:21 AM
No ***** some one has heard of the mighty sea donkeys lol ( i called the key west nat gaurd:lol:) Im with the multi-roll bridging engineers and we are going to move to 20 Bn.
:flag:GO ORDNANCE!!!:flag:

I thought that they were the 36th Engineer Group .... when did they get designated as a brigade? 36th Engr Group was at Fort Benning until 2006 when they moved to Hood. What do they call that patch you wear? The "Fighting Seahorses" or something. ;)

I was with the 24th Engineer Group, 18th Engineer Brigade, 11th Engineer Battalion and 293rd Engineer Battalion.

My son is also an engineer and has been with the 1st Engineer Bde (1st Cav), 36th Engineer Group/Brigade, 11th Engineer Battalion (33 years after me) and the 20th Engineer Battalion.

:flag: ESSAYONS !!!! :flag:

Keep 'em runnin .... see you back here in the Land of the Big PX soon. :D

sconut1
08-26-2008, 06:33 PM
Hope you find the car you want when you get home. Stay safe.... your work keeps not only the United States a safer place, but the rest of the world as well.

airborne_mp84
08-27-2008, 07:13 PM
My name is Branden and im about 9 months into a 15 month deployment. Ive allways iked the Marauders since Ive been a kid. Im only 22 and come Feb i will of spent 27 months here. In about 5-6 m onths i will be looking for a Black one for around 10k, cause i need to save up some $ for my upcomming wedding. If you have any Q's feel free to ask.

Branden whats up man welcome to the site keep your head down man. you will deff have enough money to get one when ya come back.... im an E-6 out of FT Myer i was there for OIF, 1 be safe....... AIRBORNE!!!!!

MM03MOK
08-27-2008, 09:11 PM
Welcome and thank you for your Service. It means so much!

My home town just buried two local young men this week, a 19 year old Marine PFC killed in Iraq and a 21 year old Army PFC killed in Afghanistan. Both went to our high school and died within 24 hours of each other two weeks ago.

We pray that you and your compadres are safe and healthy, and that you'll soon be home in the arms of your loved ones.

:flag:

TJCOX
09-18-2008, 08:34 PM
Hi Branden! Welcome to the site... Thanks for serving our country.
I served with the 41st (Port Construction) Engineers @ Long Binh,S.Vietnam
under the 18th & 20th Eng. Brigade's in 1967....After I came home my younger brother served with the 101st Airmoble Div...in 71.
Good Luck to you and all the troops, as they are not forgotten and I fully
support your actions....
Take care!
Tom

Black bart
09-19-2008, 07:52 AM
Hi Ho Soldier:

Thank you for safe guarding our home and country!

I remember only all to well my time in South East Asia along time ago…no one thanked us upon our return to the big PX!

Save your $ and shop well and you’ll get the MM of your dreams

Congratulations on your forth-coming wedding.

Keep your head & butt down and watch your “6”

Return home victorious and I one piece!

Best Regards

Fred

PS: Did I say Thank You?

Emperior
11-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Thank you for your service. Stay strong be safe. I'm retired Army (82nd,6th ID,3rd ID, 2nd ID, 1st Cav, 24th ID, 8th Army. I love my Marauder. There will be a MM when you return. Take care

wannabe1
11-24-2008, 12:28 AM
hey brother welcome this place is awesome and the members are so helpfull(not that i'm done brown nosing)be safe i'm in central baghdad now in month 12 of 15 be stron i'm almost out and b4 you know it you will be to but your on your second tour soyou already know all the rethoric