PDA

View Full Version : Met another local MM owner

Mongoose
08-20-2008, 11:44 AM
Spotted a MM in the Staples parking lot on Shelbyville Rd and managed to chase him down and introduce myself and the website and give him a GOOJF card. His name is Mike, lives in Jtown and has a black '03 300A with spoiler. Invited him to join our weekly gathering. Hopefully he'll join the collective.:D

Embassy
08-20-2008, 04:07 PM
Spotted a MM in the Staples parking lot on Shelbyville Rd and managed to chase him down and introduce myself and the website and give him a GOOJF card. His name is Mike, lives in Jtown and has a black '03 300A with spoiler. Invited him to join our weekly gathering. Hopefully he'll join the collective.:D

Nice job, Charlie.

Hopefully we'll see him on here.

Give one us guys a ring and give us an update on things.

#4#
08-21-2008, 08:50 PM
does he have a yellow liscense plate? possibly indiana? if so ive seen the car around but never had a chance to stop him

would be the first one to join the group with the spoiler...

L8R

Embassy
08-21-2008, 09:37 PM
does he have a yellow liscense plate? possibly indiana? if so ive seen the car around but never had a chance to stop him

L8R

That IN Marauder was spotted tonight by my friend. She had to call and tell me. :cool:

She said, it's a "support the troops" plate.

She also works in an office where one of the clients has a Marauder. I'm going to give her a MM.net card to pass along.

Josh, ever thought of stopping in on that one on Frankfort Ave, at the small engine repair shop?

Mongoose
08-22-2008, 02:03 AM

L8R
Yes it's yellow but it is a KY plate and with what from a distance appeared to be a horse on it. But upon checking MVL I think it may have been this one: http://mvl.ky.gov/MVLWeb/PIServlet?PlateId=7E&PersonalizeIndicator=Y