PDA

View Full Version : Centerville 2K8

wchain
08-22-2008, 07:50 AM
Final Details about Centerville 2008 aka Panthers Across Texas II (PAT II!)

Last year was a totally awesome meet, we had around 25 cars and 40 folks join up from all over Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma! Thanks to everyone who made the drive! It was great to see all the Marauders there!

Thanks to Maury, Mike and Pat and others for a lot of work to plan and get interest generated!

Heres a clip, thanks to Joey for all his hard work making the video and taking thousands of pictures.
V7ysNOgiKPI

Again, we'll meet up in Centerville, TX around 11ish.

This year is different. Instead of eating at Woodys and getting your vehicles dirty, Mike and I have split the cost of renting the pavillion at the park.

This is a Picnic lunch folks! As always, everyone is welcome, and all cars are welcome!

If you don't want to go to the trouble of packing a lunch, feel free to stop at Woody's and pick up stuff to go etc.

Woody's Smokehouse took great care of us last year but I think a lot of us didn't like getting our babies Dusty.

If you have FMRS/GMRS Radios, thats very helpful in communicating in a convoy as well!

Details:

WHERE: Fort Boggy State Park , Centerville, TX (map to come) http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/fort_boggy/
When: 2nd November 2008, 11 AM to ???
What to bring: You and your crew....Your Panther, A picnic lunch, Paper towels, Drinks, Folding chairs, camera, sunscreen, etc.

PLEASE NOTE: FORT BOGGY IS A STATE PARK, we must abide by all the rules, no hot rodding, burnouts, speeding etc. You will be ticketed and asked to leave.

When entering the park, pull in PAST the stop sign, park your car and pay your entry fee at the booth. DO NOT enter the park without paying and getting a pass to place on your windshield.

Cost is $2 dollars per person over 13 years of age. And then you will get a tag to put on your windshield. The park accepts Cash, Check or Credit card.

The Park Ranger at Fort Boggy is very nice and have accommodated us last year very nicely. Glass containers are also prohibited inside the park. Do not bring beer bottles. If you must consume an adult 'Kool Aid' inside the park, put it in a koozie.

Feel free to bring a cooler with cold drinks, folding chairs, sunglasses, sunscreen, baseball caps etc. Yup, November but it was warm last year!

Assemble your crew..... (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=assemble+your+ crew).http://beatsandrants.blogs.com/hiphop/images/dave_chappelle_as_prince.jpg

Hope to see everyone there!

Google Maps link...
http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=Fort+Boggy+State+Pa rk+%4031.180100,-95.973800&geocode=&dirflg=&saddr=Centerville,+TX&f=d&dq=Fort+Boggy+State+Park&sll=31.188939,-95.983874&sspn=0.039287,0.024385&cid=31180100,-95973800,2921435137745798752&ie=UTF8&ll=31.22572,-95.95665&spn=0.104076,0.154495&z=13

OFFICIAL LIST of Attendees....

wchain (2 ppl)
sid210sa (2 ppl)
Pat (2 ppl)
Ludwigvan968 (2 ppl)
Cruzer (1)
Vortex (1)
CrzyBiker (2 ppl)
Centexmarauder (?)
Dave (1)
Eric (1)
JohnE (3)
Two Hawks (2)
Burpy Turtle (1)
Racelegend79 (3)
Ross (2)
TheBigStu (1)

SID210SA
08-22-2008, 07:53 AM
I'm so there.....lets see if we cant get more than 25 cars to show up...break our record! And dont forget to bring your swim suits and fishing poles.....there is a roped off area for swimming....a couple of people enjoyed the water last year....

Eric-Blk2004
08-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Wish I lived in Texas

Pat
08-22-2008, 08:07 PM
Thanks Wes for getting this started.

Patricia and I will be there, we can go on to Seguin and visit our in-laws afterwards.

Cruzer led a large convoy from DFW and I joined in somewhere around Fairfield, the cars looked awesome coming down that sweeping down hill leg. I think there were twelve or thirteen Marauders. I was on the overpass with a birds eye view.

Let me know what planning areas you want me to participate. My graphic artist is still living next door and she would be glad to do another patch or use the same one with new dates.

Standing by.

ludwigvan968
08-22-2008, 09:08 PM
I am soo there!!!

cruzer
08-23-2008, 04:35 PM
I'm retired, so any day is good for me--I'm trying to get all the new owners in the area to speak up so they can join us in Centerville--looking forward to another great happening, Maury

wchain
09-15-2008, 02:42 PM
:bump:

Bump for MOAR!

cruzer
09-15-2008, 08:05 PM
Man, it is great to hear from you--haven't heard a thing from you since Ike hit--hope all are safe and healthy. Yep, it's time to get all enthused again--as soon as MV6 is over, let's start kicking this show off to a great start. Hopefully, gas prices will be down ;) and we will know who the new President is.:confused: I had a great time last year and a looking forward to doing it again--just be sure we all pay our dues at the Park gate:) Everbody start making your plans in the next week or so---see you there, Maury

Pat
09-21-2008, 07:20 AM
Vortex, SID210SA, James79stang, me and others have been discussing Centerville for an early November show date. We are kicking around a few ideas for another decal.

I'll be sending out a mass email when I get back to inform the flock. There are some new Marauder owners in Texas that may not know of our company so let me know how they can be contacted and I'll add them to our list.

Wes will prolly be tasking different people soon in setting this up.

Regards,

Vortex
09-22-2008, 04:31 PM
Saturday is always better as America's Team plays on Sundays! (and that Sunday they are playing the Giants!) But Im good either day if it has to be Sunday.

wchain
09-26-2008, 09:23 AM
Okay Boys and Girls,

We're doing this a little different this year.

Reserved the pavillion for Sunday November 2, 2008.

Some folks got their super clean cars kinda dusty at Woody's last year, so we're going to make this a picnic this year.

Mike and I have split the cost of the Pavillion, so we have a shaded area.

I'm going to be modifying the first post in the thread with more details.

PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST!

SID210SA
09-26-2008, 09:57 AM
Alright people...Post up....this is it....Pat will be sending out mass emails to those of you he has emails for....if he doest have your email pm him to add you to the list

Mike

Vortex
09-26-2008, 03:26 PM
Im in. Sounds great! Remind one and all this is RAIN OR SHINE! If its raining our cars will get dirty but thats ok.

SID210SA
09-29-2008, 07:16 AM
:bump: :bump:

CRZYBIKER
09-29-2008, 08:43 AM
Angela and I will be there, look forward to it!

SID210SA
09-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Angela and I will be there, look forward to it!

It will be nice to see yall again after over a year!!

SID210SA
09-29-2008, 09:07 AM
So far I count 8 cars and 17 people....still got a little over a month to go so post up if you are going

SID210SA
09-29-2008, 11:17 AM
I have changed to poll since we have now picked a date....unfortunately if you had already voted in this poll you cannot vote again...

Pat
09-30-2008, 10:23 AM
Mike; the new poll looks like no one's coming. Change it back and add 30 more votes to the "I'll be there with bells on" entry. Hey the guvmnt does it all the time.

Cheers,

SID210SA
09-30-2008, 12:19 PM

cruzer
09-30-2008, 07:54 PM
I plan to lead a convoy of at least 15 Marauders southbound--I expect no less from the Southern contingent--O K--now, let's all make a post as to our intentions NOW--and all you new MM owners--CHECK IN--we need to know who you are and where you are--I know there are over 30 of you lurking in the woods--come on out and PLAY--we have a great group , but we need new folks to make us better--Let's see a show oh hands, Maury

SID210SA
10-01-2008, 06:11 AM
I will be driving to Houston the night before and meeting up with Wes the day of....Wes was going to contact BigStu and JohnE and AstroVic...and I will contact Dave and Eric...that could be at least 7 of us leaving from Houston area.

Correction....I will be leaving by way of Austin/ RoundRock area on Sun Morning

SID210SA
10-06-2008, 05:21 AM

Pat
10-07-2008, 06:30 PM
There are three threads covering this event now. That's a little confusing, suggest we use this thread only.

My graphic artist says she may have the first article of the decal tomorrow.

I combed the new members list and found several names in our geographical area that are not members of any Texas clubs. I will send PM's tonight to them.

Cheers,

Speed
10-08-2008, 01:38 AM
If I get out of here in time me and the mrs will be there. Hopefully i can make arrangments to get a Trilogy installed, boy this is perfect timing.

Speed
10-08-2008, 01:48 AM
Anyone out there in the killeen, bell county area beside me. if we can link up if not Maury, I'll probably be jumping in your convoy. Could you please keep me posted on your departure time and route.

SID210SA
10-08-2008, 05:16 AM
There are three threads covering this event now. That's a little confusing, suggest we use this thread only.

My graphic artist says she may have the first article of the decal tomorrow.

I combed the new members list and found several names in our geographical area that are not members of any Texas clubs. I will send PM's tonight to them.

Cheers,

This will be the actual thread....but the others are out there for exposure...all are in different forums....NTM, AAM, and Events

Remember....all that want to Join the North Texas Marauders and the Alamo Area Marauders....just ask and you shall recieve....

SID210SA
10-08-2008, 05:18 AM
Anyone out there in the killeen, bell county area beside me. if we can link up if not Maury, I'll probably be jumping in your convoy. Could you please keep me posted on your departure time and route.

I could have sworn there was some one else out in that area....but Pat would know better than I would

SID210SA
10-08-2008, 05:28 AM

You seem to be alot closer to Round Rock than Dallas.....if you want, Ludwigvan968, Dave, I will be meeting in Austin and then moving on to RoundRock and catching 79 over towards Centerville...you could meet us in RR or you could drive down 190 and meet us in Milano or Gause where 190 meets 79....from there we will take the rest of 79 and hit 7 and go right into Centerville. We will Be leaving the San Antonio area about 7 am and plan on being in RR by 8 or so, then having breakfast then leaving to Centerville....worked out great last year.....it was Dave, Ludwigvan968, Logan and I...and we had a blast on the drive last time!!

Pat
10-08-2008, 05:46 AM
There isn't anything in Gause, Milano has a truck stop (primitive) on the west side on Hwy 79. FWIW

Speed, did you ever meet up with Kevin Ivey, (AKA- ik04)?

He is/was stationed at Ft. Hood, but he lives in Copperas Cove, a little town south west of the Post. However, I think he's in North Carolina till eary next year.

Cheers,

SID210SA
10-08-2008, 06:02 AM
There isn't anything in Gause, Milano has a truck stop (primitive) on the west side on Hwy 79. FWIW

He is/was stationed at Ft. Hood, but he lives in Copperas Cove, a little town south west of the Post. However, I think he's in North Carolina till eary next year.

Cheers,

Pat....have you contacted all the people on this list? Scroll down to the NTM's: http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showgroups.php

SID210SA
10-08-2008, 08:15 AM
Ok...we had all these people show up last time....where are you guys and gals?

http://jtlopez.dyndns.org/gallery/October_car_fest/nikon_D50_10_21_2007_318?full= 1

Speed
10-08-2008, 08:16 AM

Cheers,

Pat, I sure didn't, not long after that meet in dallas. I had to rollout to the sandbox. i've been over here every since. it just so happen to be that i will still be on r&r during the centerville meet.

Speed
10-08-2008, 08:26 AM
You seem to be alot closer to Round Rock than Dallas.....if you want, Ludwigvan968, Dave, I will be meeting in Austin and then moving on to RoundRock and catching 79 over towards Centerville...you could meet us in RR or you could drive down 190 and meet us in Milano or Gause where 190 meets 79....from there we will take the rest of 79 and hit 7 and go right into Centerville. We will Be leaving the San Antonio area about 6 am and plan on being in RR by 8 or so, then having breakfast then leaving to Centerville....worked out great last year.....it was Dave, Ludwigvan968, Logan and I...and we had a blast on the drive last time!!

SID210SA,
I wasn't going to drive to Dallas. I just was going to get there route and jump in :bump:behind them but RR seems like a better plan plus the Mrs likes the place. i'll get the finer details once i hit the states. I appreciate the offer.

SID210SA
10-08-2008, 08:35 AM
SID210SA,
I wasn't going to drive to Dallas. I just was going to get there route and jump in :bump:behind them but RR seems like a better plan plus the Mrs likes the place. i'll get the finer details once i hit the states. I appreciate the offer.

Sounds good....looking foward to meeting you and the Mrs.! I have added you to the official list of attendee's in the first post!!

Pat
10-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Pat....have you contacted all the people on this list? Scroll down to the NTM's: http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showgroups.php

Mike;

All but five are on my e-mail list. I'll send them PM's right now.

There are many more who elected to remain out of touch, that is, no e-mail or PM's allowed. Sooooo.......I'll eat their share.

BTW - how do you get to this "show groups" on the .net site. I couldn't figure it out.

Regards,

SID210SA
10-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Go to quick links, then click user control panel, then on the left side click group memberships

SID210SA
10-08-2008, 11:33 AM
this should be the page you can ask to join the group too....so please join since I am the only one so far...

BurpyTurtle
10-08-2008, 07:49 PM
I got message from SID210SA about this event. Looks like the stars will be in alignment that weekend and I might actually have it free.

:bunny2::party:

SID210SA
10-09-2008, 05:10 AM
I got message from SID210SA about this event. Looks like the stars will be in alignment that weekend and I might actually have it free.

:bunny2::party:

Looking foward to meeting you.....including you how many in your party so I can have an accurate head count....and I can put you on the officail list of attendee's!!

Mike

Pat
10-09-2008, 05:47 AM
Mike;

I sent a PM to Black Beauty from Houston who signed on the site yesterday.

Cruzer also sent greetings and an invite to BB in his welcome post.

SID210SA
10-09-2008, 07:01 AM
I did too.....

Pat
10-09-2008, 07:47 AM
I did too.....

Mike;

Just got a PM from Black Beauty, he has to check his work schedule but hopes to come to the GTG.

Cheers,

BurpyTurtle
10-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Probly just me.

Pat
10-10-2008, 06:59 AM
Maury;

I saw where you answered MM75038 about finding a servicing dealer.

I sent a PM inviting him to our GTG.

Mike: I added him to our listing.

Speed
10-10-2008, 07:13 AM
I’m not trying to hijack this post but I was wondering if anyone here has personal contact with Wes? I’ve sent a PM and email thru his store with no response. I figure he is a pretty busy person. If you could please rely the following question or answer it if you know the answer, I would gladly appreciate it. It’s time to start adding the extra bells and whistles.
1. Do they sell the Xcal3 and if so the cost and could he bring one to the Centerville meet (notice that he was coming) and install it?

2. What is the cost of a Trilogy w/ installation?
Thank you.

SID210SA
10-10-2008, 07:35 AM
I'll try and let him know, he should be chiming in here momentarily.

SID210SA
10-10-2008, 07:39 AM
I do believe he does sell the xcal 3 and he is a Lidio tune dealer (Alternative Auto Performance) and it depends on which trilogy you get....the original like 6K and the polished one is like 7K and I dont know how much the Twin Screw which is the newest Triology is....Wes does installation and is something around 1500. But dont quote me on that..

And if John goes to Centerville...form St. Louis....you will see a Trilogy!! JonhE also has a supercharger but dont rember which one....its pretty nice too

wchain
10-13-2008, 05:37 PM
You have a PM Speed!
Sorry for the delay!

SID210SA
10-17-2008, 10:06 AM
Ok 16 days left....16 Members and 27 People so far...lets keep it up....John (Buckwheat) are you still thinking about coming?

The Big Stu
10-17-2008, 10:24 AM
Holy Crap! where the heck have I been? Oh yeah...I got so ashamed of my dent (can someone please direct me to a cheap dent removal service in houston...the free-er the better) that I moved out of my house and hid on the other side of town, gave up internet access outside of work, started working out 5-6 days a week, and fell in love with a woman 1200 miles away (Dear Santarauder, I would like round trip airfair to Ohio and a weeks worth of room rental at the Holiday Inn of my choice for Christmas, Thank you -Stu)...all that and the dent is still there...what does it take to get rid of a dent these days? Effort?

So Wes is a fast one...got me on the list before I even submitted my reply...

Thank you for setting this up just after payday instead of just before it...yay I can go!

I am IN!

SID210SA
10-17-2008, 10:34 AM
Stu...Long time no hear from.....great to hear from you again...Check it out....we have our own forum now...Wes told me you were coming so I added you to the list...

Congrats and Welcome back!!

Mike

The Big Stu
10-17-2008, 10:45 AM
I still have your phone number...I think...4 phones later...

yeah...i vanished for a while...I do that.

I am like our military special forces...except, fat.

SID210SA
10-17-2008, 11:36 AM
Nah.....just more to love.....

The Big Stu
10-17-2008, 11:45 AM
hey...woah there...

SID210SA
10-17-2008, 11:53 AM
Okay...that didnt sound right coming from another guy....I am just saying that what you should have said

lol

SID210SA
10-17-2008, 11:58 AM
And make sure you join our club....click here: http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

and I will add you to the group....same goes for all you other guys and girls

The Big Stu
10-17-2008, 02:15 PM
Yay Me! I joined the club

Pat
10-19-2008, 08:26 AM
Here it is. I am going to have the artist make some changers on the lettering, Will have "Marauders acoss Texas" on the top and Centerville, Nov 08 across the bottom. Same style and colors a little smaller font to fit better. Special thanks to Rider90 for http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/2/5/0/7/centerville08.bmp

permission to use the Picture of his Trilogy SB Marauder.

SID210SA
10-19-2008, 10:50 AM
Looking god Pat!!!

rumble
10-19-2008, 05:54 PM
Once again, my apologies for not being there. If it were
not or previous family plans I would have made it.

Pat, please, take lots of photos.

Pat
10-20-2008, 01:38 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/2/5/0/7/centerville08V2.bmp
This is the final design. For those who wanted black, that was last year, this is the year of the Silver Birch's, next year may see a DTR in honor of Redster.

I will make decals for those that wish to purchase them. The cost is $6.00 including tax. You can pay me at Centerville, but you have to let me know (PM or E-mail) if you want one or however many.

Regards,

SID210SA
10-21-2008, 05:33 AM
Pat.....I didnt relize you had a badgeless....good looking logo/decal

The Big Stu
10-21-2008, 06:24 AM
Hey Mike, you know he used Jason's car right?

SID210SA
10-22-2008, 06:03 AM
Hey Mike, you know he used Jason's car right?

No...actually I didnt know that.....but I have a great Idea for next years patch!!!

SID210SA
10-22-2008, 06:41 AM
Hello all.....

I am trying to put together a caravan to the Centerville GTG.

Date: Sun Nov. 2nd, 2008

Time: Leave San Antonio no later than 7 a.m.

Place: Leaving from Rudy BBQ IH-35N Just outside 1604 In Selma.

Route: IH-35N to Austin/Pflugerville/Roundrock to 79W going thru Taylor, Hearn, Franklin. Then to Route 7 in Marquez to Centerville.

Distance: About 210 miles from San Antonio To Centerville, about 3 hours and 45 minutes.

Please contact me weather or not you plan on going so I know who to send updates to, even if you are not sure....I am trying to guage who will be interested so I can plan meeting places along the way to pick up other Marauderers.

Thanks,

Mike
210-288-0004 or thru PM

Speed
10-22-2008, 08:31 AM
SID210A,
I'm in. Just tell me where to meet you all at in Roundrock.

Pat
10-23-2008, 02:58 AM
CENTERVILLE DECALS:

So far I've received only eight orders for the decal. However, there seems to be about eighteen Marauder owners/drivers that have, in some way, indicated they are coming to this event.

Therefore, I will purchase eighteen decals and hopefully all will be sold. If more are needed, then I can mail them.

I have firm orders for Centertex Marauder, SID210SA, First/Last, Speed(for 2), Cruzer, James79stang, Vortex, myself.

Regards,

Pat

SID210SA
10-23-2008, 05:35 AM
Pat....

Who is First/Last I have not seen any info to put him/her on the "official list of attendee's"? Did I miss it somewhere in the 5 pages of posts?

Pat
10-23-2008, 05:50 AM
Mike, I don't know him, he just sent me an e-mail. Silly me I deleted it inadvertently. This new Yahoo is not user friendly. I believe he's from the DFW area. He's not a member here.

Hopefully he will review this thread and chime in.

Regards,

SID210SA
10-23-2008, 06:27 AM
Mike, I don't know him, he just sent me an e-mail. Silly me I deleted it inadvertently. This new Yahoo is not user friendly. I believe he's from the DFW area. He's not a member here.

Hopefully he will review this thread and chime in.

Regards,

You can still search for deleted mail...when your in your mailbox, should be a seach box, type in the title of the email or his email address, whole or part, and that should pull up some deleted emails, then just click on the one you are looking for.

Mike

SID210SA
10-23-2008, 06:44 AM
SID210A,
I'm in. Just tell me where to meet you all at in Roundrock.

I was trying to look up information on where we met Logan last year....I found it but it wasnt in RoundRock...it was in Hutto....oh well....if you want you can meet us right there at IH-35 and 79, there is a Quix Shell gas station as you exit 35-N just before 79. You can access it from 79 also. We should be there by 8 a.m.

PM me your phone number and we can keep in contact before we meet up, also if you have GMRS/FMRS aka Family radios, bring em so we can keep in contact on the road.

Mike

Pat
10-23-2008, 03:51 PM
Decals are at the printers. I ordered 10 since that's all that were pre-ordered.

The following members are pre-ordered.
Cruzer
Vortex
SID210SA
James79stang
Wes Chain
Speed (2 ea)
First/Last
Centrertex Marauder
Pat

Cost is still $6.00.

Printer has the file so more can be ordered.

If you wish to order now, send me a PM or e-mail, grannys01@yahoo.com

Regards,

SID210SA
10-27-2008, 05:57 AM

cruzer
10-27-2008, 08:32 PM
Looks like we will meet at the Whattaberger in Ennis for a 9:30 AM departure for the park--planned arrival at 11:00 AM. Have posted a request for a common frequency for our walkie-talkies to use while we are in convoy--weather is looking GREAT--let's make this a big party--See you there. Maury

SID210SA
10-28-2008, 05:27 AM
I made contact with R.T. who I found on the .org site....he should be checking in this morning. I Pm'd Pat with his email info.

ludwigvan968
10-29-2008, 03:36 PM
I can't wait, not sure which car to take... we will see... :)

SID210SA
10-30-2008, 08:45 AM
What do you mean which car? I want to see how your HPP runs against my Rauder with all those upgrades you have....but then again I want to see how Corinna's car runs since you said it will kick my cars Arse....so I see your dilema....HMM

P.S. Day light savings time ends this weekend....so turn your clocks back an hour so you dont show up an hour early!!

Two Hawks
10-30-2008, 02:04 PM
Looks like Diane and I will be there. :D

Gonna hook up with Maury and crew in Ennis if not sooner.

See yall there. :burnout:

Pat
10-30-2008, 05:21 PM
I Picked up the decals this afternoon. I have orders for eleven.

Cheers,

Speed
10-30-2008, 10:59 PM
I'll be looking forward to posts of the event, being I can't :( make it.

Wes, sent you a PM

Speed
10-30-2008, 11:02 PM
:mad2:That depends on who is on the receiving end and I have had my share throughout the year, so I'll pass. Once again the Army's infamous “Hurry up and wait” :mad2:concept has raised its ugly head. I won't be able to make the Centerville Meet. After being pushed back and delayed:mad2: I won't be back until the night prior, I should be at house right now. With the jet lag and the Mrs in my ear:argue: about your first day back I.........., well you know the rest. Pat, I still want my decals just tell me where to send the money. Meanwhile can I get the # to Lidio, going to try to get this tune and hope it comes before I have to head back. Did I mention I'm :mad2:right about now.

SID210SA
10-31-2008, 05:08 AM
Sorry Speed...We were looking forward to meeting yall....but duty calls and you cant help that....if you have anymore questions about the tune, dont hesitate to ask...did you find the engine code?

After tonight I will not be on the computer so if there are any updates that I miss please, some one, anyone, call me!!

SID210SA
10-31-2008, 05:10 AM
Joey,

Where are we meeting you....last years location at Rudy's or somewhere in Austin?

Pat
10-31-2008, 05:51 AM
Speed;

I have your two decals in the envelope as I type. I sent you a PM with address. I'll have them in the mail as soon as I get your reply.

Regards,

Pat

ludwigvan968
11-01-2008, 07:23 PM
I plan at meeting up with the SA guyz around 8am at 35 and 79

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=ih35+and+78&sll=37.020098,-95.712891&sspn=55.762249,135.351563&ie=UTF8&ll=30.506519,-97.66468&spn=0.059973,0.132179&z=14

cruzer
11-01-2008, 08:28 PM
They will be leaving the Cracker Barrel at Airline and I-45 at around 9:15 AM tomorrow--plan accordingly--the DFW group will be leaving the Whattaberger in Ennis on the access road at 9:30 AM--See you at Centerville, Maury:burnout:

cruzer
11-02-2008, 08:52 PM
Thanks to all you folks that made the long trip--everybody has reported in as home and O K. Was a great day in all ways--get the pics and movies posted. Maury