PDA

View Full Version : New guy in Central MA

BlackIce
08-26-2008, 02:41 PM
Hey all,

I'm hailing from central MA as a current Mark VIII owner and soon to be MM owner. Some of you may have seen the black 300A for sale at Lamoreaux Ford in Brookfield...well, it should be mine as of tomorrow.

The car is in decent shape and had a recent transmission replacement. Lam Ford put a good bit of cash into the car to make it saleable, and have been nothing but accomodating in the sale.

I look forward to membership here.

Regards,

-Dom

P.S. My Mark VIII is for sale, check it out:

http://cardomain.com/ride/3045249

JAYSILVER04
08-26-2008, 03:05 PM
Thats a nice looking Mark on cardomain!! You should keep it to sit beside the Marauder. They match!!

(This is coming from someone who's wife talked him into seliing his 01 GT Mustang that matched his Marauder)

sd8683
08-26-2008, 03:07 PM
Hey all,

I'm hailing from central MA as a current Mark VIII owner and soon to be MM owner. Some of you may have seen the black 300A for sale at Lamoreaux Ford in Brookfield...well, it should be mine as of tomorrow.

The car is in decent shape and had a recent transmission replacement. Lam Ford put a good bit of cash into the car to make it saleable, and have been nothing but accomodating in the sale.

Regards,

-Dom

Hey dom, welcome aboard! What part of mass are you from? There's a thread on here somewhere about that car at lam ford, I guess the tires are on backwards, the fronts are on the back and the rears are on the front, just a heads up.

We have meets every now and then, you should come, checkout the New England Marauder forum, that's where we post all the local stuff.

Sean

Ms. Denmark
08-26-2008, 03:10 PM
Welcome to our world.....you will enjoy it!:burnout:

BlackIce
08-26-2008, 03:12 PM
Thats a nice looking Mark on cardomain!! You should keep it to sit beside the Marauder. They match!!

(This is coming from someone who's wife talked him into seliing his 01 GT Mustang that matched his Marauder)

Thanks :D I'm tinkering with the idea of keeping it, but then paying off half of this car would be nice too. We'll see, the Mark is faster but the MM is more practical as a DD. Either way, I appreciate the comment!

Hey dom, welcome aboard! What part of mass are you from? There's a thread on here somewhere about that car at lam ford, I guess the tires are on backwards, the fronts are on the back and the rears are on the front, just a heads up.

We have meets every now and then, you should come, checkout the New England Marauder forum, that's where we post all the local stuff.

Sean

Sean,

Currently I'm in Worcester. I saw the thread in the For Sale section and made the same observation when we checked out the car yesterday. If it wasn't obvious enough looking at the side of the car, the ABS light getting tripped when the T/C was left on gave it away. The service dept. took care of that already in addition to about $1300 of other work. I'll be sure to check out the local section and look forward to meeting up with you guys. Thanks for the warm welcome :beer:

-Dom

ImpalaSlayer
08-26-2008, 03:29 PM
whats done to the Mark?

BlackIce
08-26-2008, 03:33 PM
whats done to the Mark?

Check out the CarDomain link in the first post :D

Davesvt2000
08-26-2008, 04:59 PM
Welcome aboard, I'm up in Leominster.... :beer:

BlackIce
08-26-2008, 05:10 PM

Sweet :D

Hey, you were at Carlisle with the Red '00 R right?

Recognize my Mark from the NEMS forum by any chance? I poke around in there every now and then...

Davesvt2000
08-26-2008, 05:27 PM
Sweet :D

Hey, you were at Carlisle with the Red '00 R right?

Recognize my Mark from the NEMS forum by any chance? I poke around in there every now and then...

Yep, that was me...

Thought I'd seen your car before... this place is tame compared to NEMS :beatnik:

Larry Durham
08-26-2008, 06:37 PM
welcome to the net. I'm from Leicester and was going to get the skinny on that car for the net. but I guess you beat me to it :D

Rocknthehawk
08-26-2008, 08:35 PM

And i saw the beast today!

Welcome aboard Dom, key your eyes peeled for meets...we try to plan them often.

TAKEDOWN
08-26-2008, 10:47 PM
Welcome to the site, sit back enjoy and let your fingers do the walking and talking. I think you keep the lincoln, sharp car.

BlackIce
08-27-2008, 05:14 AM
welcome to the net. I'm from Leicester and was going to get the skinny on that car for the net. but I guess you beat me to it :D

Hehe thanks Larry, I'll toot when I pass through Leicester with the car on the way to its new home today hopefully. I'm fairly close to you, near the Auburn line in Worcester...

Yep, that was me...

Thought I'd seen your car before... this place is tame compared to NEMS :beatnik:

Ahhh yes this place is much more my speed...my CarDomain rating went down two stars when I posted the link on NEMS. All the hostility must be a Chevy thing :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard Dom, key your eyes peeled for meets...we try to plan them often.

Thanks Thunderbolt, I'm going to try to make it to as many as I can.

Welcome to the site, sit back enjoy and let your fingers do the walking and talking. I think you keep the lincoln, sharp car.

Thanks takedown, the Lincoln will stay if it doesn't sell. The MM gives me a reason to keep it off the road for a drivetrain upgrade of sorts...thanks for the compliment.

Egon Spengler
08-27-2008, 05:16 AM
I bought mine from Lamoureux Ford as well a year ago! WELCOME... I looked at the car and noticed the roof is starting to chip and that the front tires are on the back and vice versa... Make sure the bigger tires are on the back and the smaller tires are on the front before taking it off the lot or else it will mess with the traction control! I am from central MA as well... what town? I live in worcester... good luck with it and make sure it is all set before you take it off the lot! Find the thread "New England Members... sign off" and sign it so you will be accounted for, for any meets etc.

WELCOME AND FEEL FREE TO PM ME!
TJ

Hey all,

Regards,

-Dom

Egon Spengler
08-28-2008, 07:27 AM
Hey Dom, I had posted this a couple days before this thread that you started
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=46870&highlight=lamoureux+ford