PDA

View Full Version : End of summer bash/BBQ at Modern Auto Performance

marauder4.6DOHC
08-30-2008, 02:15 PM
whats up guys. jason here again with another car show.

This is going to be a completely free show. There is NO cost to enter your car in the show and there are going to be some awesome prizes for the winners. The only thing you have to pay for is food which is going to be prepared by an award winning professional BBQ company called we’re smoking now out of Columbia Heights, MN. Modern Auto Performance will also have their new Dyno open for a dyno day. So come on out and enjoy a lot of beautiful cars and some amazing food for the first annual Fall BBQ and Car show.

Here are the details

Date: Sept 14th, 2008

Time: Car registration starts at 12:00 and the BBQ/Show starts at 1:00pm

Place: Modern Automotive Performance in Plymouth (see www.maperformance .com for directions)

Food: Professional BBQ including award winning pulled pork sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs and pop/water.

Car show judging: Awards for best of show 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, highest horsepower for the dyno challenge and more to come.

sponsors

Sound Waves
Tool Time tool outlet
Modern Auto Performance

Other Forums

mnmazda
mnsubaru
mnnissan
mnsc
mitsustyle
ricekillers
tcstangs

We hope for a good turn out. I would love to see marauder power out. So does any one think that they will be able to make it out?

marauder4.6DOHC
09-03-2008, 10:37 AM
so does any more think they would like to go at all?

Egon Spengler
09-03-2008, 10:39 AM
I hear crickets!

crouse
09-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Hi Jason,

Sounds like a fun time, unfortunately I've got a date with a steam locomotive on that day. The Milwaukee Road #261 is pulling an excursion train down the Minnesota side of the river to LaCrescent then crosses the river to LaCrosse, WI then up the WI side back to Minneapolis. Jeremy and I will be chasing and photographing it.

Post some pictures from the car show.

Thanks,
Curt

Grifter
09-03-2008, 07:43 PM
I'd love to go, but I will be in Morton MN at a poker tourney.

marauder4.6DOHC
09-04-2008, 01:03 AM
thats to bad. it would be so nice to see all mn marauder guys again before the year is out.

Grifter
09-04-2008, 06:15 AM
Id love to head over there too. I used to live about a stones throw away from there too, Medicine Lake Rd and 169

marauder4.6DOHC
09-05-2008, 11:08 AM
it should be a good turn out of cars. not a lot on musle car but still should be a fun time.

MinnesotaMuscle
09-10-2008, 07:52 PM
I would but its the last Hi-Power shooting competition of the summer....dang to much stuff not enough weekends....

Grifter
09-11-2008, 01:12 PM
mmmmm browning hi power