PDA

View Full Version : Spotted a DTR in my town aaaaaaand...

Egon Spengler
08-31-2008, 03:28 PM
it was Larry Durham! Mowed my parents lawn and decided to drive around the block and what do I see on my left but a DTR Marauder... I spun back around and he knew who I was from the bike in my signature that I was on LOL... I interrupted his visit with his grandchildren and we talked for quite some time... Hell of a nice guy! So I saw my first DTR and put another face to a name this weekend! His car is b-e-a-utiful!!!!:bows:

Larry, it was nice to meet you and look forward to possibly getting together again! Sorry to pull you from the family... tell them "Its a marauder thing, you wouldn't understand" hahaha:beer:

Never would I have thought that my first DTR encounter would be right in my own neighborhood!

COOL WEEKEND!

Larry Durham
08-31-2008, 08:17 PM
TJ, thank you for the compliments and it was very nice meeting you too.
Hopefully I can get to meet some of the other area members this season also.
By the way everyone in may family knows IT'S A MARAUDER THING :D

Egon Spengler
09-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Hey Larry... do you know of any other DTR's in the area... I posted another thread in the marauder sightings area... saw one at the "Ty Rods" show in Lancaster MA... It has a factory spoiler and about 44k on it... looks good, I thought it was yours! LOL I left him my business card with a note on the back about the sight... didn't know if it was somebosy from the sight or not... oh well... I thought you were THE ONLY ONE but I guess not

Eric-Blk2004
09-07-2008, 07:04 PM
staaaaaalker

Egon Spengler
09-07-2008, 07:09 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47240&highlight=dtr

thread i started about my sighting

offroadkarter
09-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Ah see DTR's do look good dont they TJ :D

99p71
09-15-2008, 07:09 AM
Ive seen a DTR once, thing was very nice.....

Egon Spengler
09-15-2008, 07:48 AM
They are nice looking, but I am still a black man... Car is parked outside my window right now and is clean with tire jelly on it.... The thing is BALLIN'!