PDA

View Full Version : WTB Driver's side window switch and misc stuff

Drewstang
09-10-2008, 08:58 PM
My driver's side switches and panel needs to be replaced. I fixed the LED's in the switches a while back, but now have another bad LED and the driver's window switch is getting touchy. My panel has a broken tab as well.

I also need the driver's side dash defrost vent that points towards the driver's door window. Mine has broken tabs and while it stays in place, it annoys me that it can be moved.

I need a passenger side headlight, mine is fogging badly.

Winter is approaching and I'd like to pull the factory rims, clean them well, and possibly have the rear rims widened over the winter. I have 2 16" 7 hole steelies from an 03 Crown Vic, but I need two more. I guess I'll need the lug nuts and center caps for all 4 too.

If anyone has an Addco rear sway bar they would like to sell, I'm looking for one.

Lastly, I'm also looking for a Pro-Guard. I know I can buy a new one, but I'd like to save a few bucks if I can.

I would need prices for shipping to 40258 (Louisville, KY) and thanks for your help.

Drewstang
09-13-2008, 01:07 PM
Bump bump bump

hot-rauder
09-13-2008, 02:37 PM
i might be able to get you some rims..... and possibly the window switch. PM me with reasonable prices

RoyLPita
09-13-2008, 02:53 PM
You might want to bite the bullet and buy the switch new. See if Ray The Dealer can help there.