PDA

View Full Version : Other values displayed?

Svashtar
09-11-2008, 09:18 AM
I have my guage in and love it, but know I'm not using a lot of the x-guage features. Anyone know a way to display oil temp or trans temp? Those are a couple I'm interested in. Also how do I program it to show HP? I can't seem to find anything in the booklet about those values.

I have it calibrated well now, and I love being able to use the TRIP function and calculate almost exactly how many miles I have left in the tank. That's saved me a couple of times...

Thanks for any info.

Zack
09-11-2008, 09:47 AM
Search all threads started by Marauderjack in this forum and you will find your answer.

Svashtar
09-11-2008, 10:03 AM
Search all threads started by Marauderjack in this forum and you will find your answer.

Got it, thanks Zack. :up:

Svashtar
09-11-2008, 11:33 AM

Nope, sorry, just did that. Came up with 5 threads and read them all. No info on the above. I'm looking for info on how to program oil temp, TFT, and HP. Any other programming info is welcome.

(Makes sense though that its been written about before though so I'll keep looking...)

Thanks,

Norm