PDA

View Full Version : WTB Hyper Pack Manifold

VH Charger 770
09-19-2008, 10:08 PM
Hey all....

Keen to get a Hyper Pack Manifold and carby for a Slant 6 225 if any one can get me one I would be happy as. I also need to know if it can be shiped to Australia if any one know's of one please make contact....

Many Thanks

Jeremy......

fastblackmerc
09-19-2008, 10:21 PM
I think you've posted in the wrong website......

I don't think the Marauder came with a 255 slant 6.

VH Charger 770
09-19-2008, 10:37 PM
Yep sorry about that been trying to get one for a while now getting to the point were I come into other forum's. I reckon if some one here know's of one I would be happy as hell.....

They are a Chrysler make as well if this is in the wrong section can the mods please help me out......

TooManyFords
09-20-2008, 04:25 AM
VH, your last best hope would be to head over to www.carjunkietv.com and ask. There are a lot of mopar nuts on that site.

Cheers

John

UncleLar
09-20-2008, 09:55 PM
You may as well try finding an aluminum slant 6 block too.Yes,they did make them,but not very many of them so they're very darn scare.But one would lighten up whatever you're putting it in and help boost performance and handling even more.
I don't think a 273 V8 with the 4bbl carb would weigh much more than a cast iron slant six and would put out a lot more horsepower.In 1964 Dodge sold the Dodge Dart with a package legal for NHRA D/Stock drag racing ,more commonly referred to as,oddly enough,the D Dart,it had a hot 273 in it and it was quite a little stinker.:burnout:

VH Charger 770
09-21-2008, 12:21 AM
Thanks all for the information....

Yes thats rite they did make a aluminum slant 6 225 there are a few here in Australia but as you said dam rare to find. Dads mate has one sitting in hes room Dave Dart also got one 2 door in from the states with the aluminum slant and head the head was 1 of about 7 made.

The hardest thing for us to do is find the parts for our cars take a push button heater dam hard to get.......

Many Thanks

Jeremy....