PDA

View Full Version : Ennis Trip

MI2QWK4U
09-07-2003, 08:41 PM
Hi guys, I havent forgotten you and the trip to texas, I have been busy drooling over my car at the shop the last few days. I have a couple of routes I am contemplating and will finish up this week. I would like to leave thursday morning and spend the night halfway down that night and take my time cruising into Ennis Friday night so I have time to wash my beast down. When I get my **** together on the routes down, I like the idea of meeting someplace and talking about it. I am also investigating a well respected company that tows for my department that provides car transportation accross the country and has the equipment to do it. The thought is a few of us let him haul our cars down and we fly down? Just a thought, have no idea how practical it is, he will give me a better price than john q public. more food for thought!
I will keep you up to date and think of a time i can get out and hook up with you all. I may be at a car show at Roy OBrien Ford at 9 Mile/Mack in St Clair Shores on thursday from 4-9pm with the Marauder if its all set.
Dave

Fast4Door
09-07-2003, 08:46 PM
Dave,

Sounds like you will get farther on Thursday than I, but I'd be interested in your route. Maybe I could catch up to you on Friday before you hit Ennis. Let me know when you may be getting together. I'll try to make it.

Jerry