PDA

View Full Version : 2003 300A For Sale

fordman
09-24-2008, 08:15 PM
I am officially selling my Marauder!

Not going to give no run around about it, Im selling it to complete a down payment on a new home for me and my wife. After searching so long for a clean one, Im letting it go. It is unfortunately the only thing I have valuable enough to complete a down payment now that the banks require a 10 to 15 percent down payment (I think we all know how the real estate market is right now). If anyone is interested, it is for sale on:

https://www.sellitnowmotors.com/classifieds/page26363.htm

There are pictures along with it.
My heading at that site is 2003 Mercury Marauder - 12 photos included

It has 50,600 miles on it and as my signature says, only mod is K&N Cold Air Intake. When it come to maintenance and care, all I can say is I truly care for this car with all I got.

My asking is what you think you should pay.

fordman
09-26-2008, 06:07 PM
If anyone is interested, I posted all new photos of my car on www.sellitnowmotors.com

2003 Mercury Marauder - 12 photos included

TAKEDOWN
09-26-2008, 08:35 PM
Wow! Left kinda speechless here. Ahhhhh... well good luck on the sale, a new home is definitely an important item, just too bad you couldn't keep it and buy the house. I know you were having a couple small problems with the MM. What's your asking price?

Mike
09-26-2008, 08:54 PM
Wow! Left kinda speechless here. Ahhhhh... well good luck on the sale, a new home is definitely an important item, just too bad you couldn't keep it and buy the house. I know you were having a couple small problems with the MM. What's your asking price?

At the bottom of post #1.....$15,500 :beer:

justbob
09-26-2008, 09:07 PM
That sucks man. How long did you own it? Atleast you have your priorities straight. You will be able to replace it down the road.

Midnight
09-26-2008, 09:13 PM
thAt car looks like it is in excellent condition. I Wish I could scoop it up

Hacklemerc
09-26-2008, 11:35 PM
Man thats a nice car. If I had the car I would snap it up. YOu can never have enough big cars.

fordman
09-27-2008, 01:40 PM
Thanks Guys,

I've owned it since April, after waiting around 14 months to find it. Not to push a sale in anyway, but if someone here is in the market, be careful with these cars. So many people beat these cars up it's so sad. Im just speaking from my experience. I bought this car from a close friend who owns a Ford dealership. His neighbor was the original owner from new. He and his wife traded it in to my friends dealership, and bought a brand new Expedition. I met the original owner before I was in the market for another Marauder, and the truth is after meeting him and seeing his, now mine, just sitting in his garage got me all fired up for another one. I asked him if he would sell it and at the time he said " hell no". Then the call came from my friend that his neighbor was trading it in for the truck and if I was still interested to come see it. After test driving beater Marauders for 14 months, this was frigin amazing. Took it that day.

My only problem with it is the factory radio is starting to loose reception after about 20 minutes of driving and from what I've been told here, its a common problem with Marauders and not a crazy fix.

The other stuff was really minor: Fog light loose, fixed. Headlights where fading as most of us know is common also with these cars, bought new headlights and cornering assemblies. Still have the originals if wanted by the next owner. Factory sub was not working properly, bought new one. Common minor Marauder problems that where all fixed.

Anyways, Thanks again guys for the compliments, I put a lot into it to get remarks like that.

TAKEDOWN
09-27-2008, 07:27 PM
At the bottom of post #1.....$15,500 :beer:

Where would I be without you Mike? :lol:

fordman
09-30-2008, 08:18 PM
I thought I would post the direct link to my sale page.......

https://www.sellitnowmotors.com/classifieds/page26363.htm

My work car has been acting up so I've been driving the Marauder in the meantime, so the mileage right now is around 50,700. So I don't have to keep updating the mileage, I'm dropping my asking price down to what you think is a fair price at the time of sale.

Thanks.

Mike
09-30-2008, 08:54 PM
Where would I be without you Mike? :lol:

Lost :beer:

fordman
10-10-2008, 06:39 PM
I'll make it easy.

Before my approval for the home loan is gone in this wonderful economy, I'll make it easy on a buyer. Ignore my price, anyone seriously interested in my car, you make me an offer. Can't make it much simple than that. I don't have time right now for number games. I have plenty more pics of the car. Interior, engine compartment, anything you would like to see. Send me a pm or email and I'll send you the pics.

F.Y.I. Im about 45 minutes from the Wisconsin border.

NOMARQUIS
10-10-2008, 06:50 PM
You have a PM