PDA

View Full Version : 4 Snow Tires on P71 Wheels $200

UncleLar
09-30-2008, 10:22 AM
4 used Winter Force brand snow tires already mounted and balanced on P71 steel wheels.
I bought them for my MM but I have since picked up an 02 CVPI for a work and winter car so I won't need them and can use the money for ongoing hospital,doctor,and other bills while I'm off with ongoing health issues.
These are directional tires in staggered sizes to properly fit MM's.
Fronts are 215/65/R16 MS ,Rears are 225/70/R16 MS.
They're in very good condition with no plugs or patches that I know of and have a few seasons of tread left on them.
I'd like $200 for them and prefer local pick up but I may be able to meet someone within a reasonable distance for a nominal amount for gas.
PM me and I can email pics to serious inquiries.
Thanks,Uncle Lar
BTW,these are 7 hole wheels but I've been told on good authority that they are safe to use on MM's.
I do not have lug nuts or center caps for these but I'm told stock MM lugs nuts will work without center caps. I've also heard a cheap source of mag style wheel covers are 16" Ford Fusion covers available on ebay for around $45 for a set of 4 and should fit these wheels,I have them on my 2002 CVPI P71 and they're not bad looking.

Spectragod
09-30-2008, 05:03 PM
I can sweeten the deal, if someone buy's these, I can provide a set of P71 03+ hubcaps, centers, the threaded lug nuts and plastic lugnuts. I will provide these for shipping costs only. That way, your MM will at least look good.

UncleLar
10-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Sold! They were picked up this morning!