PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy Supercharged Marauder #0002 is officially on the road!

MI2QWK4U
09-10-2003, 09:48 AM
Thanks to Jerry and Lidio. You both delivered the punch this car should have come with from the factory. The fit and finish look great. I appreciate some of the little extras Jerry bestowed on the first few kits. While I was dissapointed with delays, I stand by my choice to wait while things got done right. Now I am anything but dissapointed with the results, being patient pays off, and as people begin using this kit, they will realize this as well. Jerry is a man of his word, and delivered what he promised. So for me, I am glad to be able to call him a friend, besides a vendor. I appreciate him being patient with me when I was probably being a pain in the ass in asking for updates. I think its also important to mention Lidios attention to detail and how he cared for my car. Do youself a favor if you can, have Lid do your install. Don't kid yourself, you pay for what you get, and you won't mind when you get your car back. Mark and Matt at the shop did a great job, and seeing how they work and take car of my car made me happy in my decision. Thanks to Mark for letting me sit there and watch and soak it all in without getting ticked off!

Again, this is a great product, you wont be dissapointed. To the crew at Trilogy, Jerry, Lidio, Mark, a heartfelt thanks from your first customer, and many more to follow I hope!

Menace
09-10-2003, 10:44 AM
:D :banana2: :burnout: :up: :beer:

Menace
09-10-2003, 01:30 PM
Are you getting more smiles per gallon now? :)