PDA

View Full Version : New Member/Owner Hi all

MercDwarf04
10-08-2008, 10:21 AM
Great Site and glad to be a member! Well Im working in Iraq currently but going home on leave if a few days. Where I will pick up my new (new to me) 04 Black w/sunroof MM only 56K miles on it. I bought it from CarMax, Ill pick it up in Neashville but it came from MOUNT PROSPECT, IL, does anyone know of the car? I feel I got a good deal on it and we needed a bigger family car then the Mustangs.

Well back to seaching this great site for more info. BTW Im looking for a X-Large MM Jacket just incase anyone knows of one.

Thanks
MD

TAKEDOWN
10-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Hey there, welcome to the site, I say you move to Mt. Prospect, IL so you can be a Windy City Marauder member... LOL! Enjoy your baby, I know you will!

ctrlraven
10-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Welcome to the site. Do you have the vin of the vehicle? If so PM RoyLPita with it so he can get you some background info on it if there is any.

Pops
10-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Welcome to MM.NET! Have a good time here.

RoyLPita
10-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site.

BTW, you have a PM.

black beauty
10-08-2008, 12:29 PM
hryjytjukukrukukrukuuk

black beauty
10-08-2008, 12:33 PM
:banana2:hello! mm owners and members i am a proud owner of an 03 mm black with 61k on it i am looking forward to sharing info & going to some rally's a.s.a.p i live in houston,tx this site is a god send 2 me i look forward to chating & meeting some of you guys soon thanks 4 having me. blk beauty

Embassy
10-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Great Site and glad to be a member! Well Im working in Iraq currently but going home on leave if a few days. Where I will pick up my new (new to me) 04 Black w/sunroof MM only 56K miles on it. I bought it from CarMax, Ill pick it up in Neashville but it came from MOUNT PROSPECT, IL, does anyone know of the car? I feel I got a good deal on it and we needed a bigger family car then the Mustangs.

Welcome aboard and congrats on the Marauder.

Let me know if you ever visit the Louisville area. There's several of us around here.

SC Cheesehead
10-08-2008, 01:44 PM
:welcome:

What type of work are you doing in Iraq, military or civilian support, other?

justbob
10-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Welcome, mine came from Carmax also (4 yrs ago) naperville IL. Enjoy.

jgc61sr2002
10-08-2008, 07:06 PM
Welcome aboard,:D:welcome1:

MercDwarf04
10-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Thanks all, and the Oasis report was most helpful thanks again. Currently in Iraq as a contractor, already did my time here as a soldier. Cant wait to drive it and then make the dream list of upgrades to go in it.

Thanks
MD

cruzer
10-08-2008, 08:21 PM
:banana2:hello! mm owners and members i am a proud owner of an 03 mm black with 61k on it i am looking forward to sharing info & going to some rally's a.s.a.p i live in houston,tx this site is a god send 2 me i look forward to chating & meeting some of you guys soon thanks 4 having me. blk beauty

The North Texas Marauders are a nutty group of different personalities who try to get organized every once a in a while to show, talk and race Marauders. Please check our North Texas Marauders Forum--we are planning a get-to-gather at Centerville, TX in November. There are some active members in the Houston area--contact "weschain" and he'll get you started. Glad to have another MM in the area. I'm Maury and kinda the Old Man in this area--looking forward to seeing you at Centerville.:burnout: