PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything similar to Jason's Auto Spa in PA?

Ms. Denmark
10-11-2008, 03:50 PM

TiTo35
10-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Hmph...is there anything like that near DC?

Where is Jason...we were trying to get him to do a CAM group detail...I wonder what happened to that...:rolleyes:

Bluerauder
10-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Any of you guys know of a Jason's type place in NJ or Eastern PA?
There are lots of places that do auto detailing. More folks seem to be getting into the mobile detailing service, too. Ask around your area for recommendations or check the Yellow pages.

Ms. Denmark
10-11-2008, 05:37 PM

TiTo35
10-11-2008, 05:54 PM
Wow, group detailing. I'd drive to DC for that. What did happen to the plan? And was it the Jason of Jason's Auto Spa's? The shops seem to be in Arizona and Illinois. I need one a little closer. Down the street would be nice.;)

Yeap Jason was going to come to town if he had atleast 11 cars I think...we just needed a place for him to do them...I think that was what went wrong...I am not sure...

offroadkarter
10-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Jason travles, if you let him come to your house to detail everyones Mm's in the area, i'd drive up and have him do mine!

you'd be a hero for my car :D

Bluerauder
10-12-2008, 05:19 AM

How far are you from East Hanover, NJ?

Auto Resort And Spa LLC - Mobile Detailing
P.O. Box 394, East Hanover, NJ 07936

Or Elizabeth, NJ?

Professional Shine Hand Car Wash & DTL
912 Newark Avenue # 14, Elizabeth, NJ 07208

Or Madison, NJ?

Madison Car Wash & Detail Center
267 Main Street, Madison, NJ 07940

finster101
10-12-2008, 06:17 AM
There are lots of places that do auto detailing. More folks seem to be getting into the mobile detailing service, too. Ask around your area for recommendations or check the Yellow pages.

Yes there are a lot of places that do it, but do they do it well? A lot of the detail places I have seen amount to juast a high priced "wash and wax" something I can do on my own. Jason and others of his caliber do things that you and I cannot. It is unreal some of the before and after shots. Before you take you car anywhere, either see their work in person or at least photos.

Bluerauder
10-12-2008, 06:28 AM
Yes there are a lot of places that do it, but do they do it well? A lot of the detail places I have seen amount to juast a high priced "wash and wax" something I can do on my own. Jason and others of his caliber do things that you and I cannot. It is unreal some of the before and after shots. Before you take you car anywhere, either see their work in person or at least photos.
I completely understand the advantage of Jason's Spa service, extensive kudos from members here, and the quality he offers. However, in the absence of his services in the area in the foreseeable future .... one has to look for alternatives. And, I completely agree that you need to check out the quality and reputation of any detailing service. :up:

I think ms. denmark is just looking to spruce up her SB before next weekend. ;)

Bigdogjim
10-12-2008, 09:58 AM

The place I use is only 20 miles away for you? (ballpark number)

Please do not show up in Gettysburg with a dirty marauder......:laugh:

finster101
10-12-2008, 10:58 AM
I completely understand the advantage of Jason's Spa service, extensive kudos from members here, and the quality he offers. However, in the absence of his services in the area in the foreseeable future .... one has to look for alternatives. And, I completely agree that you need to check out the quality and reputation of any detailing service. :up:

I think ms. denmark is just looking to spruce up her SB before next weekend. ;)

I wasn't trying to stir anything up. I am in the same situation as Miss Denmark. I have had a couple of people do my car only to get it back with the same water spots in that I paid them to get out. I wish I had someone of his ability close enough. So please don't mis-understand my post.

Ms. Denmark
10-12-2008, 01:10 PM

Ms. Denmark
10-12-2008, 01:12 PM

Ms. Denmark
10-12-2008, 01:20 PM

Ms. Denmark
10-12-2008, 01:24 PM

offroadkarter
10-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Yeah, I've heard some horror stories. Plus I'd love to get my clear coat restored. The pictures before and after are impressive. How do we get Jason out near us I wonder?

You have to contact him, and give him a place to work on cars. if their is enough interest from people in the area he will come out and detail everyones cars.

Bigdogjim
10-12-2008, 07:57 PM
I could host a detail party, however it would be in Langhorne, Pa. :)

Only Ardex wax on my cars & trucks:up:

GordonB
10-13-2008, 07:20 AM
I could host a detail party for 2 at my house, but i make my guests work. Just ask my daughter -- brings me her asd looking 2005 Blue Focus that has been street and tree abused. We worked all weekend on that car: wash, clay, machine (Griot's dual orbital) polish (Griot's #4 or 3) and machine wax (Meguiar's Nxt Tech wax). Looked like new when she left. Even clayed the glass -- windows and moonroof. Finished glass with RainX! I had never before tried to clay glass, buit the results are astonishing! I wouldn't have believed it.

Word about price: If I do it's like $400. You do it with me and it's like almost free except for supplies!

Only have 2 bays to my garage. Don't get too many people knocking on my door 'cause I make 'em work!

GordonB

TiTo35
10-13-2008, 07:35 AM
Word about price: If I do it's like $400. You do it with me and it's like almost free except for supplies!

Only have 2 bays to my garage. Don't get too many people knocking on my door 'cause I make 'em work!

GordonB

I may hold you to this...I have no problem gettin down and dirty to clean a car or two!

GordonB
10-13-2008, 08:21 AM
Tito,
We can give it a try! Only have a couple of more weekends before the good weather will shut down -- need it not to hot and not to chilly since I don't have heat in the garage. This weekend is Gettysburg and already taken.
GordonB