PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard of this company?

justbob
10-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Since the time has come for new brakes i am considering these guys. They do all machining in house and have been around since 98 (in America).

http://www.raceconcepts.net/about.php

justbob
10-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Also forgot to mention that this is only a partial list. They do carry Marauder rotors and pads. I will need to contact them to check on the SS brake lines however. They are offering free shipping this week which probably ends today.

Blk Mamba
10-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Never heard of them, their "about us" file is an English translation, which leads me to believe that the Calif. address is just an office, not the manufacturing plant.

justbob
10-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Well i see that you can pick these up directly from their factory in Cali so that got me a little more interested. I have checked many other car forums and they all say that they are holding up great and there is a very noticeable difference in stopping power but communication and shipping are rather slow. I hesitated from saying that i found these on ebay because of ebay's reputation in these parts.

There are a few different vendors on ebay and this looked to be the best. I went ahead and ordered them and will report back on plus's and minus's.

TAKEDOWN
10-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Jeeez Bob, give me a chance to catch up!

justbob
10-12-2008, 03:27 PM
My rotors where banging out of control friday on the way to the track. (over two hours) Once there and cooled down they were fine. I thought i was gonna just have to watch all night. But that track is 4000' long you could almost coast to a stop! Like i said thanks to that long shut down the brakes never heated up again.