PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: MM Owners with an FDH2 Catch Code and 4.10s

wchain
09-11-2003, 09:06 AM
I have a 3 Position Innovative Interceptors RS Flip Chip Available that the buyer ordered and backed out on. :mad2:

So Now I have it here, and nothing to do with it. It is a 3 Position, Four Bank Flip Chip.

The First Position is bone stock setting.

The second setting is 87 Octane Program and 4.10 Gears with better shifting/throttle response for day to day driving.

The third Setting is an Agressive 93 Octane Program and 4.10 Gears.

This will be installed on the ECM and the switch mounted on the dash somewhere.

This chip sells for close to $400 New.

$325 Shipped.

DeadVic
09-17-2003, 06:57 PM
Long time, no talk. This is Hotvic from over at CVN. We talked on the phone about a year and a half ago. You were dealing with your F250's motor shelling out on you.

I've been away from CVN for a while as it was too childish most of the time and with a new job and new baby I was too busy.

Don't know if you saw my post or my inquiry on your site, but my vic was destroyed saturday night. See the link in my sig. Would you be interested in salvaging it for parts? I asked the adjuster about buying it back.

I'm looking for a replacement in a Marauder. I'm heading over to Orange, TX on Saturday (gonna miss the meet) because they have five available and excellent pricing.

Where can I find the catch code or whatever. I may be able to find a match for the chip and I live here in Houston. I'm sure we'll be meeting soon since I will need some light mods done. Give me a PM and we can talk.

Later...

RoyLPita
09-18-2003, 04:41 AM
A MM that runs fine on 87 octane fuel? Now this is good news. Is there a way to burn a chip with the speedo calibrations for even size tires (ex: 235/50-18)?
Let me know, please.

wchain
09-18-2003, 06:29 AM
Roy,
I believe so. Let me check with my tuner.