PDA

View Full Version : Hid

Coupe
10-18-2008, 03:44 AM
i installed a HID-Kit, but from this time, my remotecontrol doesn´t work while the headlights on. i think, the ballast units are jumming stations. what are you doing, did you have the same problem? where can i find the transceiver from the remote?

fastblackmerc
10-18-2008, 05:04 AM
What remote control? My remote start works fine with my HIDs as well as my regular key fob.

Coupe
10-18-2008, 05:13 AM
i have the OEM remote control install, but doesn´t work when lights on since i mounted the HID

hidperf
10-18-2008, 09:06 AM
I don't know what you did or what you tapped into, but I have HID's in my headlamps AND fogs and have no problems with the factory keyless entry system on the car. What type of HID system did you buy? Single, Single with magnetic base that moves the bulb, single with Xenon high beams or dual HID? Did you have to tap into any power supply for the balast?

Coupe
10-18-2008, 10:06 AM
the power supply i tap from the battery. i have dual HID with moving bulbs

hidperf
10-18-2008, 11:54 AM
the power supply i tap from the battery. i have dual HID with moving bulbs
So you have one bulb that moves in and out when you hit the hi-beams correct? Where did you run your ground wire to then? It could be back-feeding through the ground and causing issues if it's not grounded properly.

Coupe
10-18-2008, 12:05 PM
i take the ground from the header panel, near the day time running module and at the other side near the horns at header panel

Coupe
10-20-2008, 12:29 PM
i find out, it comes not from the ballast units. the problem is at the time, when light on similar headlight or parkinglight. what´s the reason????