PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy trip

Menace
09-13-2003, 07:51 AM
My weekend has finally arrived. We just finished packing our bags and are getting ready to leave for Michigan. We will drive about 6 hrs. then stop for the nite and complete the trip tomorrow. Monday at 8 am I will be handing my keys to Lidio to begin the rebirth of my Marauder. I am a little more than excited ! We should be back next Thursday. Everyone have a good weekend. See ya ....................:burnout: :banana2: :up:

Logan
09-13-2003, 08:05 AM
Good luck Menace!! Lookin' forward to a full report!!

TAF
09-13-2003, 08:06 AM
Safe travels, Menace!:up:

Menace
09-13-2003, 08:25 AM
Thanks, I forgot to mention how much I'm going to miss this site, sure wish I had a laptop.

Nathan
09-13-2003, 08:59 AM
When you see my car, tell her I miss her! I haven't seen her in 9 days :(

Petrograde
09-13-2003, 09:07 AM
Congrats Menace!!!:up: You must be freakin' drooling with anticipation.:bounce: I look forward to reading your report!

jgc61sr2002
09-13-2003, 09:20 AM
menace - Have a safe trip. Congrats and good luck on the install. You can find a computer where ever you go. Most hotels/motels offer computer use as a free service. Just rember your pin # ect. to log on this site. I was never off this site for more than three days. While vacationing in Ill the motel had free internet service and while in Bermuda I was able to buy computer time. :D Enjoy.

DetGeno
09-13-2003, 09:56 AM
Menace see if you can join us on Gratiot on Sunday!

Jerry Barnes
09-13-2003, 12:22 PM
Menace,

I just got off the phone with Lidio. It's about 3:00 on Saturday. Everything is all set. I will meet you at Lidios on Monday morning about 9:00 with your kit and donuts.

I am just as excited as you are. Everything is going very well. Lidio will be working on Nathan's car at the same time. We will be installing our second cars supercharger at the same time at our office.

I hope you have time for dinner. If anyone else in the area would like to come along, I will buy. If you or anyone wants to get together Monday evening for dinner, please call our office and let Kanako know. I will get a place that is convenient for everyone and we can swap some MM stories.

Our office number is (313) 336-6135
My cell phone is (248) 877-2792

call anytime, day or night.

I can loan you my Van during your install if you would like to get around. Nathan has our small Winstar, but I have a Econoline 350 that's like new to use. Let me know. I would let you use one of the Marauders, but I think they will be getting ready for Texas.

In terms of using a computer, I hope you can come to our office. It's in Dearborn next to Ford World Headquarters. You can have access to computers, see how the kits were developed, meet the engineers and staff, hang out, Greenfield Village and the Henry Ford Museum are next door if that interests you, etc. I want to make sure that we make the trip fun while you are here. I can let you take a test drive Marauder S/C #1 and if you like I'll take you on a fly-by of the tower(Dearborn Police Department).

Don't forget Woodward and Gratiot. It sounds like some fo the guys will be hanging out there.

Anyway, I am looking forward to meeting you and your girlfriend.

Have a safe trip!

DetGeno
09-13-2003, 12:32 PM
Dinner is on Jerry! :beer:

Menace
09-15-2003, 03:26 PM
:P I''m finally back onlne after some password problems yesterday. Wow, what a day! Dropped the car off 8:00am to Lidio. Was nice to finally meet him. I am comfortable to know that my car is in good hands. Jerry dropped my kit off at Lidio's at 9:00am then brought me and my girlfriend for a tour of the area that was very informative. Then it was off to Trilogy for a tour of Jerry's place and a nice goodie bag. Tonight we are all going out to dinner along with some other members of this site that I am looking forward to meeting. Good to be back on the site. Will keep you posted as to how things are going.

Menace
09-15-2003, 08:59 PM
Wow, what a night. Myself, Angela, Dave,
Lidio, Jerry and his son were joined by Geno, Tom K. and Leonard for dinner. After a lot of Marauder talk and a great meal we decided to take the Trilogy car and Dave's car for spin. I was very impressed to say the least. Angela and I both agreed that our cheeks were sore from smiling ear to ear, or maybe it was from the G-forces. These cars sound and move like jets. Once again I would like to thank Jerry and everyone else for what turned out to be a great night out on the town. Tomorrow Lidio will be finishing up the install and Wednesday will be tuning it. I can't wait to get my hands on my new ride and show it off at Russ Milne Ford Wednesday evening.

DetGeno
09-15-2003, 10:08 PM
See everyone on Wednesday night!!!

bigslim
09-15-2003, 10:17 PM
I will try to make it too. As usual, if I can leave work early.

Menace
09-18-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Nathan
When you see my car, tell her I miss her! I haven't seen her in 9 days :(

Nathan your car looks great,I like the bumper inserts and I did say hello to her. :up:

Nathan
09-18-2003, 08:55 PM
Thanks man!! I hope to see her again myself next week somtime :) It sounds like you've already got a chance to run a few tanks of gas through yours... how's the highway mileage with the kit installed?

Menace
09-18-2003, 09:22 PM
I don't keep track of mileage but it cost us $80.00 to go 800 miles both before and after the install. The difference in power is astounding. You are in for a treat. I let the service manager from my dealership drive it before I left and again today and he could not believe the difference in power. He just kept laughing hysterically and saying "OH MY GOD....OH MY GOD!", he now wants to put it in his showroom some weekend to show it off. This car is awesome and is one of only five in the world right now. Soon you will be #0004 of 6.

Nathan
09-19-2003, 07:41 AM
Actually, I'm #0003 of 6... Bob's install got pushed in front of me too.

Menace
09-19-2003, 10:04 AM
I want to take this opportunity to thank Jerry Barnes and his crew for creating this kit and for making our visit so pleasurable. I also want to thank Lidio for being so easy going and patient and taking the time to answer all my questions. Thanks to Lidio's crew also, especially Mark who did 99% of the install. We had a great time in Michigan and hope to return someday. It was nice to meet numerous members of this board and we also had a great time at Russ Milne Ford before we departed. The ride home was very exciting with all my new found power which I will be enjoying for many years to come.

:banana2:

Menace
09-19-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Nathan
Actually, I'm #0003 of 6... Bob's install got pushed in front of me too.

Sorry Nathan, I got confused in all the excitement.:o