PDA

View Full Version : My turn to ask for a jacket!

Rockettman
10-29-2008, 08:45 AM
If a medium is out there I NEED one!
A large would do also.
I'm from Toronto Canada, and need for warmth.

Rockettman
11-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Ok...seriously...no one has a Medium size jacket to part with for a young at heart guy with the cold Canadian winter coming?

I've got to walk 8...no...10 miles to work, in snow up to my armpits, a hat made out of newspaper, clothes made from potato sacks, with Kleenex boxes on my feet for shoes.

Help a guy out !?!?

Bluerauder
11-08-2008, 04:01 PM
Ok...seriously...no one has a Medium size jacket to part with for a young at heart guy with the cold Canadian winter coming?

I've got to walk 8...no...10 miles to work, in snow up to my armpits, a hat made out of newspaper, clothes made from potato sacks, with Kleenex boxes on my feet for shoes.

Help a guy out !?!?
JMHO. But the Marauder jacket is a nice spring or fall jacket. Not too good for winter. I have frozen my butt off at December CAM meets in 20*F weather with the wind chill. Of course the heated seats fix that in a hurry. :D

MM Jackets pop up on e-Bay periodically and are occasionally post here too. Keep looking.

justbob
11-08-2008, 04:10 PM
I don't have heated seats:alone:

SVT_MERC
11-08-2008, 08:44 PM
I got my Med. Jacket on E-bay this past spring..... It took me over a year of watching e-bay to find a med. one, and cost me about $250.... usually XL and XXL pop up there 1-2 a month.

Master
11-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Wore mine last night and it was fine, but it was a balmy 15 degrees out. I would NOT recommend it as a winter jacket, even for a TO winter. Wooly Parka is the only way to go up here, my friend. Console yourself by buying the nastiest piece of work available at The Bay, and then staple a Marauder centercap to it or something. THAT is a winter Marauder jacket.