PDA

View Full Version : That time of year, one last vacation

Davesvt2000
10-30-2008, 05:46 AM
Well, soon the snow will be falling and the cars will be put away for the winter..:bigcry:

I am self employed - I do commercial property management in Leominster, one day I'm suit and tie meeting with clients, next day I'm in a front end loader snow plowing, as Hot Rauder can attest to. :cool4:

So for me, by my own choice, I do not take any vacation time from Dec. 1 - April 1. that being said, I leave Sunday morning for my final vacation of the year:

SEMA show in LAS VEGAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't freakin wait, this year will showcase all the new aftermarket products for the camaro, challenger, and the new 2010 mustang..

Going for the full week, lot's of food, gambling, oh and don't forget some of the most beautiful women, (some surgically enhanced lol), and most of all, the cars and the show.

This will be my fourth time going, I skipped last year, but it seems every year it gets better and bigger, hope this year is the same.

Full report and pics when I get back.

Egon Spengler
10-30-2008, 10:52 AM
I would rather go to the adult film festival out there

SEMA is good too though!

Davesvt2000
10-30-2008, 12:23 PM
I would rather go to the adult film festival out there

SEMA is good too though!

Ah yes, the Adult Video Awards ...

But unfortunately for me, that show is in the middle of January :bigcry:

sd8683
10-30-2008, 12:42 PM
Have fun Dave:beer:

TAKEDOWN
10-30-2008, 01:46 PM
Come back with a lot of pictures to share.

justbob
10-30-2008, 02:29 PM
That would be cool to check out once. Have a good and safe trip.

hot-rauder
10-30-2008, 03:08 PM
yes, as i was plowing through the snow dave was plowing the snow in the front end loader.... and i heard a honking noise wonder who the hell is honking at me? lol

have fun dave, and dont worry ill keep your cars company if you want me too..... or i can go to SEMA for you if you dont want to leave your cars.

you know where to find me :D