PDA

View Full Version : need a damaged front bumper

sanco
11-01-2008, 11:32 PM
i am looking for a marauder front bumper (DUH) but not new since i dont have $500 to burn. i need a fwucked up bumper that you dont need anymore, i dont care if its cut right down the middle or if whole sections are missing. what i mainly need is the fog light sections (bottom corners) to be fairly intact.

dont care what color, dont care how many scratches, dont care how bad its chipped, dented, or set on fire, all i need are the corners to be intact, and even that i can work with if its resonably damaged.

please let me know and we could discuss the price. it will depend on the condition, aldough its not a whole lot important, if its decent it will work as well.

price range...cheap, i mean come on im giving you money for something you would throw out.

reason, for those that care, im making this into a project and having a marauder bumper would make this a hell of a lot easier for me.

larryo340
11-02-2008, 04:57 AM
Sounds like an interesting project, keep us informed with pictures of progress please.

Good Luck :beer:

sanco
11-02-2008, 09:23 AM
Sounds like an interesting project, keep us informed with pictures of progress please.

Good Luck :beer:

thanks :D i definatelly will! i'm just trying to get the parts for now so that when i start it will make it a hell of a lot easier to do, so please ppl don't throw away your damaged bumpers lol

Bigdough
11-06-2008, 11:56 AM
Ive got one in my shop as a reminder to not look away from the road, even for a sec. Shoot me an offer and I will get some pics. Its all intact, just has a hole the size of a trailor hitch in the center of it.

ELMARAUDER
11-06-2008, 12:45 PM
Theres one in craiglist

Eric-Blk2004
11-06-2008, 01:35 PM
I bumped a stumped the first day I got the car and left a lovely beauty scar on mine right in the fog light house.

Its awesome

sanco
11-06-2008, 03:59 PM
PMs on their way to everyone that contacted me!

SID210SA
11-07-2008, 06:56 AM
oooo....lets see those bumpers....here is mine...

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/9/4/3/accident002_thumb.jpg (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/showimage.php?i=7014&c=3&userid=3943)

p.s. mine has already been sold

sanco
11-14-2008, 06:42 AM
bump...still need it

hot-rauder
11-15-2008, 12:35 AM
bumpers are more than $500..

i would have given you mine if i filed the accident report this morning...

white Isuzu Trooper clipped my front end and took off, rain took all the damage except one small scratch so no report, but hit and run none the less

sanco
11-15-2008, 12:47 AM
bumpers are more than $500..

i would have given you mine if i filed the accident report this morning...

white Isuzu Trooper clipped my front end and took off, rain took all the damage except one small scratch so no report, but hit and run none the less

well i know that, but i dont need the whole bumper, just the corners...if i pay over $500 for a rauder bumper or even $200 its a complete waste of money since im gonna hack it up anyway lol

k9cinco
11-16-2008, 04:59 AM
Here in Nj "certifit" and "bodymasters" carry aftermarket body parts for the MM and CV at a fraction of the cost. I recently picked up New aftermarket MM marker lights for 31.00 each. Quite a savings.

sanco
12-03-2008, 09:48 PM
still needs el bumper

ChiTownMaraud3r
12-03-2008, 11:28 PM
There was a guy I met in Orland, driving a silver police interceptor, who had a MM front bumper and a rear spoiler a couple months back, I just had to talk to him. It looked perfect on the crown vic, I believe he said it was a direct fit.

sanco
12-04-2008, 01:52 PM
There was a guy I met in Orland, driving a silver police interceptor, who had a MM front bumper and a rear spoiler a couple months back, I just had to talk to him. It looked perfect on the crown vic, I believe he said it was a direct fit.

it cant be, the grille indent is wider on crown vics. he might have forced it to fit but its definatelly not a direct fit. someone on CVN tried it recently and now hes pissed because it doesnt work.

Stranger in the Black Sedan
12-04-2008, 02:14 PM
A body shop can order a new OE front for around $225-250 from a dealer. They get a discount of around 50% from what a walk-in would pay from a dealer.

sanco
12-04-2008, 08:45 PM
im trying to keep the cost down. like i said, i'm gonna hack the bumper, i dont even know if this is going to work the way i plan. if i knew 100% for sure its not gonna be a problem than i wouldn't mind spending $200+ for a bumper.

this way someone can make some money on crap they would just throw away, but im not spending close to $100 on BS either