PDA

View Full Version : Ennis Cleanup

FordNut
09-14-2003, 08:54 AM
Hey Bob (or anybody else with contacts in Ennis)...

There was mention awhile back about lining up a cleanup shop or something for cleaning up the road grime from our trip out there. Anything arranged yet? Maybe a school band or scout troop could have a fundraiser doing hand wash and dry jobs if there's not a good shop conveniently located. I for one am not really keen on the idea of detailing my ride after the long drive.

MI2QWK4U
09-14-2003, 10:02 AM
Any chance Logan can leave the garden hose out at his house so we can all wash our cars before the show?

CRUZTAKER
09-14-2003, 05:48 PM
I was considering bringing a garden hose and looking for a place to hook up at the hotel........

This is definately going to be an issue.....

jgc61sr2002
09-14-2003, 05:56 PM
Cruzer - I belong to several national car clubs. The Hotel/Motel where we hold the yearly convention always provides an area with hoses, etc to wash and detail your car.

Bigdogjim
09-14-2003, 08:37 PM
Hell we got enough MM drivers we could form a line.
I'll direct traffic :lol:

SergntMac
09-14-2003, 08:46 PM
If a line is what we have to form, we will. It may be a "co-operative" line too, everyone gets a job to doi. But ,we will all be dressed just right, for the opening gate.

I'm bringing a 50ft. hose with a fireman's nozzel, some car wash, and a few other tricks too. This problem is no sweat, K?

cruzer
09-14-2003, 09:47 PM
There are at least 3 self-wash racks in Ennis--never thought of the hand wash thing--maybe some organization has already set it up. The Chamber of Commerce office is in front of the hotel---they will do everything they can to help us--Will work on it Thursday