PDA

View Full Version : X2/3

Raudermaster
11-04-2008, 08:39 AM
Looking for an unlocked Xcal, preferably a 2. Not looking to spend a fortune on one. Thanks.

ITLRUN
11-21-2008, 07:22 PM
Before I ask about the fortune, do you have your own SCT Advantage 3 software? Do you do your own tuning, or do you have somebody else tune it for you? Advantage 3, comes with it's own built in help section, which makes it so easy to tune your own today that a monkey could do it. I'll bet you thought I was going to say a caveman could do it. Now, what do you consider to be a fortune, Mike D.?:run:

red
11-21-2008, 11:12 PM
Advantage 3, comes with it's own built in help section, which makes it so easy to tune your own today that a monkey could do it.
The help section is by no means thorough nor was it intended to provide a walk-through of tuning. It simply has descriptions for select parameters. I'm guessing you were joking.

Raudermaster
11-26-2008, 03:51 PM
What the hell are you talking about? It's simple, I'm looking for an X2 or 3 that is unlocked so I can put on my own tunes that I will be getting and will be loading them on myself.

ITLRUN
12-07-2008, 03:49 PM
I have an unlocked X Cal-2 totally unlocked, and ready to use. Also have SCT Advantage 3 software with 3 processor codes, and multiple dyno proven tune files. The processor codes included are as follows: CXN1- for 2001 SVT Lightning. BMD0 - for 2003 Mercury Marauder, and CCA1 for 96-98 Cobra with IMRC's. Each processor code, has multiple dyno proven tunes. A new X Cal-2, goes for $379.00, processor codes, go for $300.00 ea. SCT Advantage 3, has a built in help section it practicly tunes itself. In other words, it's very easy to use. Why pay for somebody else to tune your car, when you can do it yourself and also tune others who have their own X Cal-2 or 3. The package, comes with everything you need to start tuning your car, including USB cable. This package will pay for itself, stop waisting your money paying someone else to tune your car. Also this is the very first racer package to come with a dongle key, it was done by Mike Rogers at SCT. The old racer packages use to come with a numbered key, the one I had kept giving me problems by spitting out the key and coming back with a different number. So Mike Rogers, and David from SCT created this package. It is set up just like a dealers package, this is the only one set up this way. I have been doing business with SCT for years, that is the reason why they got together and put this package together for me. I am disabled, and can't sit behind the computer and consentrate long enough to put a real good tune file together anymore. That is the only reason why I am willing to sell it now, I would rather see someone get some use out of it then let it set and do nothing, Mike D. ( ITLRUN ) And believe me it will. If interested, you can call me at (508-672-8562) I'm reasonable, lets talk.

hot-rauder
12-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Mike,
no offense but Jarod just wants the tuner i believe, not the tunes. he has a very reputable tuner

he no longer has his amazing MM, and already has one for his F150 i believe

Raudermaster
12-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Adam is correct. I need this for my new vehicle..By the way, I talked to Doug and he said he can take care of that on his dyno for you. :up:

ITLRUN
12-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Looking for an unlocked Xcal, preferably a 2. Not looking to spend a fortune on one. Thanks. Try eBay, their on there all the time. That is if you haven't bought one already. Or if your willing to spend a few bucks, I have my whole set-up for sale, Mike.