PDA

View Full Version : Local Meet, Durham Region/GTA

TheDriver959
11-04-2008, 07:17 PM
Is anyone on here interested in meeting? I have threads going on on CVN and OQCVO as well. It'll be a meet 'n greet, possibly a show 'n shine (you at least want to look better than the rice we're going to show up, but I don't think I need to tell you Marauder guys that) and all in all some fun. No racing, unless you choose to street race, but I'm not endorsing it. So far there are 4 Panther owners with an interest in going and I thought I would reach out to the Marauder community. It will be in Oshawa, on a weekend (Friday or Saturday, no set date yet) down by the lake in the evening. The plan is to embarrass all those belonging to DRJ (Durham Region J-body club) and any other rice clubs there. Show them what a real car looks like. Having a Marauder in the crowd would be amazing! Let me know what you guys think.

QWK SVT
11-05-2008, 10:33 AM
I'm in the northeast end of the city, so the 'Shwa' isn't that far... Depending on when, I'll likely be there ;)

grampaws
11-05-2008, 11:13 AM
Pm Marawder he is local to oshawa!

Rockettman
11-05-2008, 06:30 PM
If the car isn't taking it's long winter nap yet...I'm in. :banana2:

scruff
11-05-2008, 07:08 PM
i could probally make it also hope this weather stays with us for awhile longer

TheDriver959
11-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Check out www.oqcvo.com/forum for a more informative thread. Dates, times and locations are being posted there, as I've been having a ton of feedback on that particular site, and I don't feel like copy-pasting to all three threads because I might miss something important. I hope all of you can make it out! Even having ONE Marauder would be great, but the more the merrier!

TheDriver959
11-09-2008, 05:54 PM
So those who want to know can find out, I will post up here and on CVN. Official date for the meet is November 15, 2008. Time is still in the air, but it will be a late running meet, as the rice doesn't come out until after dark.