PDA

View Full Version : 03 300 for sale in R.I

quahog
11-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Hello All,
Due to a new addition to my family, I am forced to list my 03 marauder for sale. The vehicle has been well maintained, but I am forced to sell it because my wife is not working to take care of newborn. The vehicle is in good shape. It will need 2 front tires soon. Otherwise it is well maintained. It is stock except for 2 mods; K&N CAI and Addco rear sway bar. Vehicle is black on black with 58k. It has trunk organizer and disk changer. It also has pioneer speakers in rear. I am asking $12,500.

quahog
12-03-2008, 02:03 AM
Hello All,
Due to a new addition to my family, I am forced to list my 03 marauder for sale. The vehicle has been well maintained, but I am forced to sell it because my wife is not working to take care of newborn. The vehicle is in good shape. It will need 2 front tires soon. Otherwise it is well maintained. It is stock except for 2 mods; K&N CAI and Addco rear sway bar. Vehicle is black on black with 58k. It has trunk organizer and disk changer. It also has pioneer speakers in rear. I am asking $12,500.

New Price--10.5 k
More info on vehicle: I've had recent work done on rear axles (tsb), rear brake rotors and shoes, wiper motor (tsb), and recently had thermostat and coolant changed, (crossover tube plug was a pain in the a..) I am on this forum every night and have taken care of some of the issues that may arise with the 03. The car has been fun, but I need something a bit more family friendly. I will also replace front tires.

TiTo35
12-03-2008, 08:54 AM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet deal!!!
Good Luck

TAKEDOWN
12-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Where are you located by the way?

hot-rauder
12-03-2008, 10:48 PM
good luck buddy!!!

i hope it all works well for you and congrats on the new addition. mine iwll be leaving this weekend due to problems resulting from medical expenses.

252life
12-03-2008, 11:29 PM
but I need something a bit more family friendly.

What's more family friendly than a big 4 door sedan with a big trunk?

quahog
12-04-2008, 12:45 AM
I am located in Narragansett, R.I. (any family guy fans: narragansett is where meg and lois went for spring break)..
As far as being family friendly. I need something that I don't have to be anal about, like when baby spits up formula everywhere and something that I don't have to park at the other end of the parking lot.

hot-rauder
12-04-2008, 03:15 PM
who isnt a fan of Family Guy?

giggity giggty