PDA

View Full Version : Bob's S/C Marauder

Bob Mathis
09-14-2003, 07:05 PM
I just want to say that it has been a long time since I have had a car like this under my butt. With the S/C installed it has seat of the pants power, I forgot a car could have this much power. It feel's so good too. It is so easy to just press down on the gas and there it is.
My hats off to Jerry and his people for a well put together kit. I'm an aircraft maintenance foreman by trade, but a car guy all my life This is a great kit to put on over the weekend and very userfreindly. It looks great under her hood too.
I took my service manager for a drive but I let him drive and he said Son***** this is Awsome Bob. I also took some friends for a ride and they just could not believe the power it had. God I Love this car!
I also want to again thank Lidio for his knowledge. He is the man that can get the tuning done. My car is right on the money.
I just want to say that Jerry Barnes has made this old Boy very happy.
Now I also want to say that this kit is what I wanted. there are other kits out there from some very fine people, Dennis Reinhart, Kenny Brown, VT and the list goes on. You should get the one you want. I think that we all want the same thing in the end and that's a great car. We have that with out all the add on, it just nice to be able to do what we want, when we want.
I just want to say that I am very happy! And Thanks to Jerry for his friendship. Because friendship is what it is all about.
Thanks Bob :) :coolman:

TAF
09-14-2003, 07:28 PM
Of ALL the folks here, Bob....NO ONE deserves this^^^more than you :up:

Bob Mathis
09-14-2003, 07:36 PM
Thank's Todd!
I'll be home tomorrow I'll call you when I can.

MI2QWK4U
09-14-2003, 07:45 PM
God I love what this did for my car. Lidio and I took both cars to the strip and had a blast. Can't wait to see you again in Texas!