PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an extreme tune software manual?

GeoffK
11-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Does anyone out there by chance have a pdf or even a printed copy of the instructions for the extreme tune software? I contacted SCT for a copy and to my surprise they could not locate one. They guy I talked to was not even familiar with a SCT 9100 tuner. Hard to believe they don't support something that was out just 4 years ago.

red
11-08-2008, 05:50 PM
All of the new "manuals" are part of the software (i.e., in the help system). If you are looking for general tuning information, you're not going to get that from them, though they do recommend (or sell) a tuning reference book.

GeoffK
11-08-2008, 06:53 PM
It does nothing. SCT is useless for help. The person I talked to said there was not a single person in tech support who was around when the 9100 was made. It sounds like there has been a wholesale turnover in staff there. If you hit the help button(s) in your extreme tune software (next to the various parameters you can change) does it do anything or bring up a help menu?

red
11-08-2008, 07:21 PM
It does nothing. SCT is useless for help. The person I talked to said there was not a single person in tech support who was around when the 9100 was made. It sounds like there has been a wholesale turnover in staff there. If you hit the help button(s) in your extreme tune software (next to the various parameters you can change) does it do anything or bring up a help menu?
I use their Advantage III software. Many of the parameters have descriptions and there is some general application information available via the help system.