PDA

View Full Version : Offical SSHS8 Thank You

BISHOPSS95
11-10-2008, 06:19 AM
Wow what a day!

This was made possible by the Marauder community. You guys are a class bunch. The support in your numbers and your sponsorship gave us the ability to keep this event alive. I think everyone involved would tell you that it's not easy and the stress can be high at times.

We may not have had the drama like we did last year, but that 8.7 167mph pass by a 4300lb car made up for it all.

Thank you again, safe travels, and see you at 9! :banana2:

Jim "The Voice" Bishop

Pops
11-10-2008, 06:25 AM
Jim thanks for the years of service you have given to the event. For those that do not know Jim is the announcer for the event. It was also nice to meet your wife at the gate where she worked all day! I spent a lot of time at the gate helping and learned a lot of the mechanics that go on to put this event on. Many Chevy guys stepped up and helped plan the event and worked it during the day. This was a great group effort! Thanks Again!

John

John Nero
11-10-2008, 06:52 AM
many thanks- what a great event- see you next year

SC Cheesehead
11-10-2008, 06:58 AM
Hey Bishop,

Thanks, great event, and a class bunch of folks.

Looking forward to next year.

MarauderTJA
11-10-2008, 07:06 AM
Thanks once again for putting on a great event. See you next year. And let us know how we can help. We will all be there for you.:beer:

FordNut
11-10-2008, 07:09 AM
Thank you, Jim!

Blown3.8
11-10-2008, 09:08 AM
Thanks everyone that worked at making this event happen.

Hotrauder
11-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Thanks Jim and to everyone who worked to keep this event alive and well. Book me again for next year. :)Dennis

XXL-VETE
11-10-2008, 04:26 PM
Great event guys! Great turn out!

I want to especially thank the two guys at the scales all day that were just a blast to come see at the end of every run. I know that’s a thankless job that gets little recognition and you don’t get to see much of the show. My hat’s off to both of you for a job well done !!! You guys ROCK !

I didn’t get the checked Impala SS fixed in time so I brought the Gold Caprice instead !

I Guess that was a good choice ;)

Thanks again guys; Looking forward to seeing you all again next year !!!

Kenny

LeadSSled
11-10-2008, 08:17 PM
I'd like to throw my "thank you" hat into the ring as well. This event simply would not have happened without the help of the marauder community. Thank you for all of your effort to pull SSHS8 off!

magindat
11-11-2008, 06:51 PM
http://www.sunshinestatemarauders.net/events/sshs8