PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Marauders Wrap-Up

studio460
09-15-2003, 05:12 AM
Well, I told you all I'm on here like ALL NIGHT!!!

Anyway, thanks to everyone that showed up this afternoon at Petersen's. For those of you that couldn't make it, I hope to see you next time! It was also great to see the cool CVPIs in attendance as well. Hopefully, in the future, we may combine events with the other Panther owners, and even have a chance to see RocketCouch's blown Vic! Hope you all had a good time. I also hope all the Las Vegas members and friends got to where they were going safely.

It sounds so trite, but it WAS really great to meet you all. The exchange of information and fun stories was like MM.net on steroids! I can't imagine how much more Logan and the boys and girls are going to have to talk about at Ennis next weekend! Thanks to Logan and LML for making all of this possible. And a special thanks to our gracious model, Arianna--she was definitely the high point of the afternoon!

James: Looks like we're both leaning toward Trilogy solutions someday in the future. It'll be good to have a partner to share the installation trials with when and if we take the plunge later this year.

RocketCouch: DEFINITELY keep us posted on the dynotune action in Southern California--I look forward to any other Panther events you may be involved in!

ParkRanger: Here's the 411 on the mufflers: Flowmaster 40-series DeltaFlows (any muffler shop) with resonator-delete tips from Innovative Interceptors (site vendor). You'll love 'em!

vegasmarauder, DaveCompson, and everyone else: Great to meet you all and thanks for making the drive out to L.A.!

EVERYONE: I HAVE YOUR PICS READY TO SEND!!! SEND ME YOUR REAL E-MAIL ADDRESSES SO I CAN SEND YOU YOUR PICTURES!!!

E-mail your address to: nbcshooter@comcast.net

RocketCouch, your Yahoo! e-mail address wouldn't accept the large e-mail--please send me another address!

Directedby
09-15-2003, 07:52 AM
Thanks NBC, My son and I had a great time.

From this picture, everyone can see how hard you worked.

studio460
09-15-2003, 01:20 PM
Directedby!

Glad your son had a nice time. Sorry we didn't really have a chance to talk shop! Hopefully I'll see you again soon at another meet so we can all gawk at your new '04 MM! HEY! I look FAT in that picture!

martyo
09-15-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by NBC Shooter
HEY! I look FAT in that picture!

Or do you mean you look like you have a "chubby"?

TAF
09-15-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by martyo
Or do you mean you look like you have a "chubby"?

:lol::lol::lol:

studio460
09-15-2003, 09:52 PM
I'm still at work, so I haven't gotten any of your e-mails yet. Will send pics when I get home. I just wanted to thank everyone for being so generous with their donations toward Arianna's fee. She really seemed to appreciate the good-natured effort. She really was a sweetheart, and even showed up 1/2 hour early--that's a true professional! THANKS GUYS!

RocketCouch
09-16-2003, 01:16 AM
Thank you NBC for setting up this great meet. It was great to meet everyone especially the Las Vegas crew who came all the way out here. Arianna was great too!

I will defintley post any Crown Vic meets as everyone is welcome. Hope to see you all soon! Maybe have a meet at Directedby's pad when he gets the 04? :)

Dave Compson
09-16-2003, 04:53 PM
Let me see, its now tuesday at about 4:40pm. I just walked in from my trip to L.A., then to San Diego.

Thanks NBC for putting the meet together. I was really tired running on only two hours of sleep. But it was worth it.

Rocketcouch is was really nice to meet you. And like i said. If i wasnt lucky enough to have a marauder. I would love to have a vic as nice as yours. Drop by anytime in vegas.

Park Ranger, i still cant believe its a company car, and just do some MODS to it already...

Vegasmarauder and family... Really nice to meet you all and I hope to hang out with you all more up here.

Its been a long drive today, and a longer weekend. I am sorry for the others i have not metioned. Ill remember as soon as i post this. But it was nice to meet you all. Cool cars...

Dave Compson
09-16-2003, 04:57 PM
What did i say, sorry James Hecker. Hope you dont get anymore tickets.

JamesHecker
09-16-2003, 07:10 PM
Ticket....what ticket?! :D

Dave Compson
09-16-2003, 08:38 PM
If you were here in vegas, i may be able to help with that little problem..

JamesHecker
09-16-2003, 11:22 PM
Well, believe me, the thought is much appreciated!

It was sure good to meet everyone. Glad you guys made the long haul out here! I think we should plan to get together in your neck of the woods as well!

Dave Compson
09-17-2003, 10:09 AM
Who wouldnt want to have a marauder meet on the strip?

ParkRanger
09-17-2003, 10:39 AM
Great idea! How 'bout April in Vegas? A 2-3 dayer? Maybe get a "hospitality suite" at the Palms? Rent some Harley's? Shooter for the pix. Compson for police control. Celebrate Directby's new MM. Maybe invite Dennis/Logan for tech sessions, etc.
Let's have some FUN.

Who's with me?

:beer:
:D
:rock:

Dave Compson
09-17-2003, 12:29 PM
Well, you know i am in, i wont be the one working though. Ill be hanging out drinking and smoking one of those nice cigars you had.. And as for renting harleys, i guess that would work. But wouldnt it be nice to have about 10 marauders taking over the strip, or cruizing the valley of fire? April is nice, lets do it..

Dave

studio460
09-18-2003, 03:37 AM
Sounds like fun! But who's gonna hire the models? Hmmm . . . I think I might have to swing by Olympic Gardens to do some casting . . .

Dave Compson
09-19-2003, 01:24 PM
Heck, its vegas! I am sure we can dig up some aspiring models.. Paharump is not that far away. Can you say chicken ranch?

ParkRanger
09-19-2003, 02:02 PM
I like the idea of ten MM's cruising up the strip -- and into the Valley of Fire! Are we the only three that think this is a good idea?
If so, not enough to distribute the cost. What happened to the gusto that made us get the MM's in the first place?
That's right, all you Westies dig deep into your pocket, now let's have another count!!!!

:confused: :lol: :up:

PR

studio460
09-19-2003, 05:07 PM
I like the idea, too. It was cool to hear the posted stories here of CB chatter overheard referring to the Marauder convoys on their way to Ennis--bewildered truckers thinking they were surrounded by "government agents." It will be fun to stir that kind of chatter up ourselves.

P.S. I started a new thread specifically for the projected Vegas meet HERE! (http://mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4985)