PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 03-04 Marauder! Very Badly

PVan96
11-11-2008, 01:10 AM
Hello All,

I am new to the forum here, but have gotten very excited seeing what everyone does to there MM's. I am and have been on the hunt for a Marauder for about 8 months now. I am hoping to spend around 10k. I have ran into a couple, but they have either been mistreated or too far away. But if the right Marauder rolls my way then a little more cash could be found without a doubt. I live in Clemson, South Carolina. Clemson University is right down the road from me if anybody has heard of that for a landmark. I am hoping to find a black one, cause.... I just have to.http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif

I just figured that since this site is all about these amazing cars I would see if annyone on here can keep there eyes out and let me know of any that come up for sale.:help:

Thank you in advance

Patrick

Motorhead350
11-11-2008, 01:21 AM
You'll find something... very soon!

Welcome to our world of toys.

PVan96
11-11-2008, 01:41 AM
Thank you Motorhead!

I really hope soo! Just thinkin about it drives me crazy man, cant wait to get one..... Ive already got the mods lined up lol

Take care

Jake Steel
11-11-2008, 03:44 AM
CHECK OUT ebay motors an type in mercury marauder iv'e seen a couple MM'S on there for sale black one too good luck friend ...peace

RoyLPita
11-11-2008, 04:47 AM
Welcome aboard. Check out Autotrader, Craigslist, and even our classifieds.

Enjoy the site.

tjg442
11-11-2008, 05:45 AM
Check out CARS.COM......tjg442....
Hello All,

I am new to the forum here, but have gotten very excited seeing what everyone does to there MM's. I am and have been on the hunt for a Marauder for about 8 months now. I am hoping to spend around 10k. I have ran into a couple, but they have either been mistreated or too far away. But if the right Marauder rolls my way then a little more cash could be found without a doubt. I live in Clemson, South Carolina. Clemson University is right down the road from me if anybody has heard of that for a landmark. I am hoping to find a black one, cause.... I just have to.http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif

I just figured that since this site is all about these amazing cars I would see if annyone on here can keep there eyes out and let me know of any that come up for sale.:help:

Thank you in advance

Patrick

tjg442
11-11-2008, 05:46 AM
Check out CARS.COM.....tjg442....good luck

Marauderman
11-11-2008, 08:50 AM
Hello All,

Thank you in advance

Patrick
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
here ya go again-- check it out--go north to get the best available---Check John's for sale on he sale forumn

My 2003 Marauder is For Sale

I purchased this Marauder New and it has 5,000 miles on the odometer.
IMO it is one of the finest out there.
It is stock with no alterations.
It is garaged and covered.
Never any damage, no rust, excellent paint.
Factory mats still in sealed bag.
Non smoker, still smells new.
All literature and window sticker.
If you are interested please PM me for further details.

jasen
11-11-2008, 09:10 AM
Hello All,

Thank you in advance

Patrick
I live in montreal canada I have a black mercury marauder 2003 27000km on it I but the car brand new in 2002 never drove in winter price askin 25 000 $ reach me at sauve@colba.net for ,more information my name is jasen

TAKEDOWN
11-11-2008, 04:14 PM
They're floatin' around alright! Welcome to the site, and happy huntin'. There's Marauders for sale, go to forums under this site, I believe under the classified section, you'll find them there.

TAKEDOWN
11-11-2008, 04:17 PM
^^^ In forums section, "MARKET PLACE" Marauders for sale! ^^^

BAD MERC
11-11-2008, 04:46 PM
It took me 11 months to find mine (2004 silver/sunroof) and I drove 130 miles to get it. My advice - find one and fly to get it. Set your sights on a 2004 (rare, only 3,213 made) and buy it. I have never regretted a single day of ownership since I bought mine. Any dick with a checkbook can buy a cool car - buy something unique.

Spectragod
11-11-2008, 05:22 PM
It took me 6+ months to find mine, wound up driving 1100 X 2 miles to get it. I don't think that I could have found a nicer one... for sale at least.

Marauderman
11-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Thank you Motorhead!

I really hope soo! Just thinkin about it drives me crazy man, cant wait to get one..... Ive already got the mods lined up lol

Take care

Hey PVan96!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a look --we have given you stuff to look at--what ya think?????

Bigdogjim
11-11-2008, 07:55 PM
$10K is a little low for one in what you term "good shape"

I would venture to say $13K to $18K for what your looking for.

Good luck!

PVan96
11-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Thank you to all for the advice. Im currently looking at a 04 black mm. for 11.5k its in excellent shape and hopefully there will be a plane ticket with my name on it down to Fla and I'll pick her up.

Thanks for keeping your eyes open! I'm on the HUNT!!

Patrick

twin03
11-12-2008, 12:25 AM
Take your time, your Marauder will come to you........

SC Cheesehead
11-12-2008, 07:47 AM
Thank you to all for the advice. I'm currently looking at a 04 black mm. for 11.5k its in excellent shape and hopefully there will be a plane ticket with my name on it down to Fla and I'll pick her up.

Thanks for keeping your eyes open! I'm on the HUNT!!

Patrick

Keep us posted.

BTW, I'm just up the road in Greenville, give me a holler if you want to get together some time.

PVan96
11-13-2008, 11:18 AM
Alright, Check it out guys,

Just made the purchase,

2003 Black 300A

Cannot wait for sunday!!!!!!!

Thank you all for the help, it'll be time for some mods very soon, any ideas on the best Tuning device for the car??

Thanks

Pat

RoyLPita
11-13-2008, 11:44 AM
PM me with the VIN for the OASIS report and sequence number.

Motorhead350
11-13-2008, 09:05 PM
That was fast!