PDA

View Full Version : Godshead black grill or (preferably 2) badges

Weaver
11-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Looking for a black grill w/ badge. If you have a black grill or badges for the trunk/grill separately, I'm still interested. PM me please.

-Rob
(609) 630-6871

Weaver
11-11-2008, 07:27 PM
hey duhtroll. It said you can't receive pm's so:

I have some stock grille badges here from my de-badging.

what are you looking for?

2 silver godshead badges, 1 for my trunk to replace the waterfall badge. And 1 to put on a black grill.
Do you have the godshead ones, as opposed to the waterfalls? If so, how much would you want for the pair? Could you send or post pics?

Thanks,
Rob

TAKEDOWN
11-11-2008, 07:30 PM
If you get your hands on only (1), you can do what I did. Front badgeless grille by Zack and I put the God's head emblem on the back, I had to shave it down a bit.

duhtroll
11-11-2008, 08:37 PM
The reason I asked is because the first message wasn't clear. No, these are not godshead badges. Those were custom made by two different vendors, neither of which I know if they still make them.

hey duhtroll. It said you can't receive pm's so:

2 silver godshead badges, 1 for my trunk to replace the waterfall badge. And 1 to put on a black grill.
Do you have the godshead ones, as opposed to the waterfalls? If so, how much would you want for the pair? Could you send or post pics?

Thanks,
Rob

TAKEDOWN
11-11-2008, 09:21 PM
I used the center rim caps for mine!

Weaver
11-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Hey Takedown, did you fashion your own from the rim caps or did you have someone do it? If someone else, any suggestions on where I could get mine done?

Where would you recommend getting a spare rim cap or two cheapest possible?

ImpalaSlayer
11-12-2008, 03:16 PM
its easy to do all you need is a dremel and a center cap. seach for it on here some one did a write up on it

TAKEDOWN
11-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Hey Takedown, did you fashion your own from the rim caps or did you have someone do it? If someone else, any suggestions on where I could get mine done?

Where would you recommend getting a spare rim cap or two cheapest possible?

Yes I did it myself. I asked around for the Marauder center caps, a member replied with several laying around. I just needed one. I removed/peeled the back spacing of the center cap design. I then shaved the three water fall design as low as it could go using a dremmel tool, doing my best not to scratch the outer circle, bought 3m tape, and it fit perfectly inside the ring. I wish it could be a little more flush, but it looks awesome to me. If you don't trust yourself any body shop could do it. Waaay better looking then the waterfall design.