PDA

View Full Version : My Final Note on The Round-up

Bob Mathis
09-15-2003, 06:21 PM
Well to all of you, I want to say that this has been alot of work and lot's of fun. I can't believe that in three and half months that I pulled this off. It has been a lot of e-mails, phone calls and meeting's with people to help do this, but I did. I hope that you all have a great time at our round-up. I sometime's feel that I wish I could have done alittle more or even gotten some more stuff for us. But I do feel that what we have is great.
I want to thank Logan for this apportunity to be the Event Coordinator for the first Mercury Marauder Round-up. It has allowed me to met people and become friends with them. This is the greatest site I've ever been on and it's going to get better. I feel that the round-up is just the start. I hope that we can do this each year.
I want to add my thanks to all of you for your support. We have some good people on this site. I can't wait to met all of you at the round-up or sometime in my life. I do want you all to know that my wife has been a big part of this behind the scene work. She helped get some of the items we have to give away and to put in the goodie bages. My trunk is full. We still have stuff coming from other people.
I just wanted to say that I have had a great time putting this together and I'm ready to get to Ennis. Again Thanks All!!!!!! Bob Mathis Event Corrdinator :) :cool:

cyclone03
09-15-2003, 06:25 PM
I haven't been this excited to go to FFW in a long time!
Thanks for your VERY hard work!
I'll see you Friday at the Q-Inn.

Logan
09-15-2003, 06:29 PM
Wait till you guys get a load of all the free stuff you're gettin'.... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

cyclone03
09-15-2003, 06:31 PM
Thats why Im gettin there early!!!!

cruzer
09-15-2003, 07:35 PM
THANKS , BOB !!!!!!!!! I really can't figure out how you did it , but you did a great job--can't wait for all of us to meet--my job is all ready--so, see you VERY soon, have a safe and fun trip, Maury

Bigdogjim
09-15-2003, 07:40 PM
This event is so cool I am driving 1550 miles...................

See you in Marauderville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Bob a BIG thank you!!

martyo
09-15-2003, 08:40 PM
Thank Bob!!!

Free stufff! I love free stuff!!

SergntMac
09-16-2003, 07:31 AM
I don't think any of us can that you enough Bob...but we can try.

Thank you!

MAD-3R
09-16-2003, 07:32 AM
Thanks Stuff!!
Free Bob!!

Bob Mathis
09-16-2003, 05:42 PM
Well time has come my marauders are packed and Jean and I are checking out the list to make sure we have loaded or done what needed to be done. My trunk is full of stuff for the met and Jeans is full of you know lots of shoes and clothes. You would think we where going to be gone for a month but thats OK with me she's done alot too.
I want to say to all have a very safe trip. I want to met all of you. We know how fast these car's can go so, let's do the fast driving on the track.
If you have any last minute question call me at (334) 894-6278. Tonight. I well be leaving in the morning.
Thanks for all the help.
Ennis or Bust!!
Bob

Johnman
09-16-2003, 06:01 PM
Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this, Bob. Looking forward to meeting you!

Jerry Barnes
09-16-2003, 06:06 PM
Bob,

You and Jean have done a great job and it has been a pleasure to become your friend. I think all of us sincerely thank you for all the effort the two of you have put in to this event.

We are finishing up the second Marauder S/C and will be leaving together Thursday morning as a group. Dave did a great job of getting all of us together from Michigan for the trip. My son and daughter are coming along and are very excited!

Also, thanks to Logan for a great site and all of the effort he puts in to keeping it a fun and informative place to chat! Great job Logan, can't wait to finally meet you!

Be safe and see you in Texas, You All!

drobin
09-16-2003, 06:52 PM
Please drive careful and thanks for your help. Looking forward to meeting all in Mauraderville.

Donald and Lorraine Robin

Bob Mathis
09-17-2003, 04:24 AM
Well, It's time to go. I have had my first cup of coffee and I have Jean ready to go so here we go to Marauderville we go. See you all soon. Bob

TAF
09-17-2003, 04:46 AM
Bob & Jean,

I'm off as well...see you in Shreveport tonight.

Will see all others in Marauderville...let's all drive safe, arrive safe and make this a weekend to remember!!!

SergntMac
09-17-2003, 04:57 AM
Ditto to TAF and Bob Mathis

Zack, Mark[N40GL] and I will be meeting for breakfast at 0800 hr., Chicago time, and get on the road shortly thereafter.

See y'all soon, y'all have a safe trip.

Bob...We'll miss you, but you are important to us here too. Keep the puppies off the carpet.

See y'all next week.