PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to Menace's first speeding ticket....

MI2QWK4U
09-15-2003, 07:30 PM
Well...this thread was inevitable... Tonight at dinner it was confirmed. Lidio and myself went head to head tonight after a great steak dinner (thanks Jerry!). Menace and his girlfriend Angela went with Lidio in Trilogy #1, now sporting 4:10's along with the Wider Nitto Tires. Menace was getting his first taste of the Trilogy experience! I will tell you the gears helped Lidio get going a little bit better, but I guess I will have to get better tires if I want to hook up better. However, from a crawl I was able to edge out a win. All and all it was pretty even...car length or so either way between the two of us.
Let me tell you this, the sound and sight of two supercharged marauders going head to head was fantastic. Geno was shadowing us, and did a great job keeping up with us in his Marauder! Now, after 20 minutes of tearing up the suburbs with our Marauders, Menace was floored.
Now, to the point of this thread. Countdown to Menace's first speeding ticket. We are figuring this will occur on his way home. Any comments or odds? I was thinking about starting a pool...anyone interested, post below. Cost is 5 bucks a pick for a day. Member closest to the day he gets his first ticket wins the pot!

Menace
09-15-2003, 08:31 PM
No ticket--I win the money?

Dennis Reinhart
09-15-2003, 08:47 PM
what size Nittos are you running

DetGeno
09-15-2003, 09:04 PM
What a night, It was fun chasing these two around! My stock MM did well try to keep up but you should see the faces around us watching 3 MM tearing up and down the streets! Specially with two Police Plates and a Manufacture Plate.

Menace
09-15-2003, 09:09 PM
Dennis, the wheels are the stock 18in. but they have been widened. I am not sure of the width but I will find out.

bigslim
09-15-2003, 10:11 PM
Sounds like fun. I almost got a ticket by Trilogy today myself. I was on my way to work and came off Southfield and hit it to go around this van. To my surprise a Dearborn cop was sitting on the median. I was doing about 65 in a 45mph zone. The cop looked at me and turned his head. The only thing I could think of was maybe he thought it was Jerry going back to his office.

MI2QWK4U
09-16-2003, 06:57 AM
Nittos are 305/45-18s on a widened factory rim, now 18x9.5. What are you running on yours or the other SC cars Dennis?

Menace
09-18-2003, 07:59 PM
Made it home no tickets 75-80 mph. :coolman:

DetGeno
09-18-2003, 10:19 PM
Lucky You! :)

bigslim
09-19-2003, 12:11 AM
Menace, glad you made it home safe. It was nice meeting you and your better half. I guess the car made the trip back just fine. I knew it would. I will stay in touch and let you know when I put it in mine. Hurry back for a visit.