PDA

View Full Version : Best Location to get a Supercharged T-trim Marauder Tuned

Loco1234
11-18-2008, 12:25 PM
I live in North East pennsylvannia. Last time I got a tune i drove the car 6hrs to see Jerry W and get a tune with my S-trim. Since then many more upgrades have been done including a complete motor rebuild to 5.0L and a T-trim with around 16-18LBS of boost now running....
I have a base tune from Dennis and can drive the vehicle to a location to get tuned...just not sure where to go for the best tune...
I heard someone suggest a place I think is called, "Big Papa's" near englishtown NJ.
Has anyone else heard of this place...? Is it a good tuner shop? anyone have the contact info...?
any other suggestions...? I'd really like tot get the tune done so the car can be fully drivable and really get to enjoy it safely....

Zack
11-18-2008, 12:43 PM
How far are you from DiFeo Ford?
Also, you guys need to talk to me about the idler pulley setup you have.
I think your dad is in need of the proper bracket after our last conversation

Loco1234
11-18-2008, 01:07 PM
How far are you from DiFeo Ford?
Also, you guys need to talk to me about the idler pulley setup you have.
I think your dad is in need of the proper bracket after our last conversation

Ya he was briefly talking to me about that...
I just walked up and told him to give you a ring...

jflave
11-18-2008, 07:20 PM
It's Big Daddy Performance in Lakewood NJ 732-363-6236, but first talk to Evolution Performance in Aston PA 610-485-3596 it's just south of Phila. airport, I-95 & Rt 322

KillJoy
11-18-2008, 07:24 PM
Columbus, Ohio.

/Thread

KillJoy

Raudermaster
11-19-2008, 08:51 AM
Another vote for Evo...

offroadkarter
11-19-2008, 06:41 PM
I live in North East pennsylvannia. Last time I got a tune i drove the car 6hrs to see Jerry W and get a tune with my S-trim. Since then many more upgrades have been done including a complete motor rebuild to 5.0L and a T-trim with around 16-18LBS of boost now running....
I have a base tune from Dennis and can drive the vehicle to a location to get tuned...just not sure where to go for the best tune...
I heard someone suggest a place I think is called, "Big Papa's" near englishtown NJ.
Has anyone else heard of this place...? Is it a good tuner shop? anyone have the contact info...?
any other suggestions...? I'd really like tot get the tune done so the car can be fully drivable and really get to enjoy it safely....

Big daddy performance in lakewood NJ, is who you are thinking of.

He does good work, tuned 2 NJ crown vic's (one i drove) and i've heard nothing but good things about him in the club.

http://www.bigdaddyperformance.com/

Raudermaster
11-21-2008, 11:29 AM
Think about, Evo was the first shop to put a GT500 in the 8's, maybe you can be the first MM in the 8's. :D

Loco1234
11-25-2008, 06:56 AM
well this marauder spends most of its time as a driver vehicle but does get a twice a year romping at Pocono International Speedway up against some Ferrai's, lambo's etc... it has held it's ownin the past... Hopefully i will really get them B*tch'n about the "Glorified taxi Cab" (as they call it...) LOL

Ok So I have contact "Big Daddy's" and even read an article in teh latest mustang & fast fords mag that he participated in...
..But i will try giving a call to EVO as well... if everyone think both are same quality and cost should be deciding factor...

anyone have the EVO contact info handy...?

jflave
11-27-2008, 11:33 AM
Info. on post #4 :)

Glenn
11-27-2008, 11:50 AM
Drive the 6 hours!!

Glenn