PDA

View Full Version : Attention Worcester

Paul T. Casey
11-26-2008, 06:48 PM
If you hear the roar, and feel the Black wind in the next few months, fear not, it's probably just me. I'll be working in N. Grafton and staying in Auburn for the next several weeks. If anyone is interested, I'll be happy to show off my new Aric Tune.

sd8683
11-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Hey paul, we should all get together and get breakeast or something out the worcester way:beer:

Paul T. Casey
11-26-2008, 07:09 PM
Super will work better for me as I'll be working everyday. I think they do something up in Fitchburg on Thursdays.

sd8683
11-26-2008, 07:22 PM
Super will work better for me as I'll be working everyday. I think they do something up in Fitchburg on Thursdays.

Weekend's would be better for me, I work 2nd shift during the week.

hot-rauder
11-26-2008, 10:13 PM
hmm i know some MMs that live out that way....

Egon Spengler
11-27-2008, 05:51 AM
Paul, I live in Worcester just off of Lincoln Street... I work in Oxford so I drive through Auburn on 290 everyday... maybe our paths will cross... if not, we will have to make them cross...

MM03MOK
11-27-2008, 08:57 AM
Barry will be in Cambridge until Dec. 18. How about we look at Saturday, Dec. 13, some where in the Rte 495 area near Rte 90?

hot-rauder
11-27-2008, 09:03 AM
Bunny sounds perfect!!!!

im all in for it! maybe ill pick up DaveSVT2000 so he can come too since his MM is put away

MM03MOK
12-10-2008, 10:17 PM
:bump: :bump:

Anyone up for a GTG on Saturday? Bear is going to the Bruins game in the evening so we could meet for lunch.

hot-rauder
12-10-2008, 10:20 PM
I will be able to make it, Fusion and all.... Sorry no longer an owner, complicated story that I am sure you guys would like to know.

Barry, just let us know what time your free! I'm getting 34mpg now so im down for travelling lol

sd8683
12-10-2008, 10:26 PM
:bump: :bump:

Anyone up for a GTG on Saturday? Bear is going to the Bruins game in the evening so we could meet for lunch.

I'm up for lunch, I will also be at the BRUINS game Saturday night:)

Raudermaster
12-11-2008, 05:20 PM
I'm game! Let me know.

MM03MOK
12-12-2008, 07:57 PM
OK - where and what time? Waltham's an hour and a half, so is Marlborough, for me. Someone mentioned the Chateau? I've been to the one in Norton. Anything interesting on Rte 9? The website is going down for the night in an hour so if we don't come to a decision tonite, let's regroup tomorrow morning.

MM03MOK
12-13-2008, 07:56 AM
:bump: anybody?

sd8683
12-13-2008, 08:40 AM
I'm not sure how long Barry is staying? But next Saturday would be better for me, there is a chateau in waltham so that might be a good place to meet? Maybe i'll start another thread.

MM03MOK
12-13-2008, 08:48 AM
Barry's leaving this Friday.

sd8683
12-13-2008, 09:10 AM
Barry's leaving this Friday.

So next Saturday won't work, maybe dinner tomorrow?

MM03MOK
12-13-2008, 09:56 AM
So next Saturday won't work, maybe dinner tomorrow?
I have a party to attend tomorrow later afternoon/evening. Maybe there are others that can meet up.

hot-rauder
12-13-2008, 05:40 PM
soory guys, we are still without power in Leominster..... my mothers house will not have power/heat tilll thursday they said but hopefully they can get it earlier. the ice storm was intense out here... i have pictures so ill post them up when we get power back

i am taking shelter right now in my girlfriends beach house in Salisbury. My brother, Thunderbolt, is with me. Amazingly we have power up here, and after last night of sleeping in front of a fireplace with my girlfriends parrot, he cant get cold, and having the house drop to about 30*, we are not in any condition to meet up. Possibly later this week would work for us.

MM03MOK
12-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Stay safe.....I'm sure it's crazy out your way.

Go Mifuni
12-13-2008, 06:16 PM
soory guys, we are still without power in Leominster..... my mothers house will not have power/heat tilll thursday they said but hopefully they can get it earlier. the ice storm was intense out here... i have pictures so ill post them up when we get power back

i am taking shelter right now in my girlfriends beach house in Salisbury. My brother, Thunderbolt, is with me. Amazingly we have power up here, and after last night of sleeping in front of a fireplace with my girlfriends parrot, he cant get cold, and having the house drop to about 30*, we are not in any condition to meet up. Possibly later this week would work for us.

We got our power back about 3pm yesterday. We feel pretty fortunate. Our biggest issue was the build-up of water in my basement due to the sump not having power during the rain. My wife's parents came over this morning from Worcester for a shower and my ex and her family came over from Westminster to borrow my Coleman stove and a propane tank for their grill. Neither of them are expected to get their power back until Wednesday or Thursday. What a crazy storm.

Davesvt2000
12-19-2008, 08:23 PM
My power just came on a few hours ago, after 8 days, in the middle of the snow storm..

Go figure... :flamer:

hot-rauder
12-19-2008, 09:36 PM
My power just came on a few hours ago, after 8 days, in the middle of the snow storm..

Go figure... :flamer:

WOW! I hope you had a generator or something to keep warm!

Hey Barry, how was leaving during more fantastic New England weather? I don't know if anyone told you but when it snows in MA, people act as if they have never seen snow before lmao....

its all fun and games till you try to drive behind them.

Davesvt2000
12-20-2008, 03:03 AM
WOW! I hope you had a generator or something to keep warm!

Yep, spent the first two nights at parents house in N. Leominster, they had the generator hooked up, then when their power came on Sunday, I brought it down to my house and fired it up, hooked up the furnace, bedroom, and bath. Had cable and phone, so was able to watch some TV and heat up the house at night, then shut it down and bring it in so no one would steal it...