PDA

View Full Version : new member from the C.A.M aread

wannabe1
11-27-2008, 08:30 AM
hello to all i'm a semi new member to the site so i'll rephrase by sayin i'm a recently active member i started by posting in the cam car group thread and i'm extending my hello to all the other members here some have already stopped by to give me there best wishes as i am in the millitary and on month 12 of 15 in my first tour and i shall return state side in feb of 08 to a 2000 crown victoria(maxine) and an injured 2003 300a by the looks of it(ebony)the loves of my life besides ma dukes and my wife. but thanx for havinig me and keep the kegs on ice:beer: until i get home who ever wants to come visit or is in my area when i'm back i'm stationed in colorado the springs to be exact you all have a great day and happy turkey day :)

signed
every ones fav soilder

Pops
11-27-2008, 08:32 AM
Be safe! have a good Thanksgiving!

wannabe1
11-28-2008, 03:00 AM
thanx any idea when strips open again i'll be in the cam area in march april i'd really like to take my new girl out and let her stretch her legs out btw

2ndMDRebel
12-03-2008, 01:25 PM
Capitol Raceway should be opening back up in early March. Stay safe, thanks for your service, and we'll be seeing you at a CAM meet soon!

Tom, Vicky, and Bethany