PDA

View Full Version : Review Reinhart Automotive

ImpalaSlayer
11-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Hmmmmm.....

Over a month wait for a SC kit that was supposedly being 'boxed up and shipped out' the week the order was placed... (those words later deleted by the vendor)

The wrong SC Belt that has been wrong since 03. Supposedly the correct belt was to be included in all kits, as announced about 2 months ago by the vendor.... STILL WRONG

42# injectors with adapters included in the kit, when 39# Cobra injectors are the correct injectors to be included with the kit. (I would guess the 42's are cheaper and were 'on the shelf'

No spark plugs included.

Just what is $4000 supposed to get you really??

What do owners of MM's thatbuy this stuff do if their car is a DD and a weekend install is planned? Do they rent a car Monday morning?

the above is what Zack posted and which was locked. however every word is true. i am not happy one bit and now my car is stuck left in pieces while I find the right parts. in fact if it wernt for Zack i would have not known that i had the wrong belt and would be wondering what the hell was wrong. now i have to go buy the correct belt when i already paied for this incorrect belt.

anotherthing that is absolutly stupid is that im using directions for a friggin MUSTANG. how hard could it be to write a set of directions for a kit that you say you sell at least one of per month!

another satified costomer indeed :mad2:

Dennis Reinhart
11-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Hmmmmm.....

Over a month wait for a SC kit that was supposedly being 'boxed up and shipped out' the week the order was placed... (those words later deleted by the vendor)

The wrong SC Belt that has been wrong since 03. Supposedly the correct belt was to be included in all kits, as announced about 2 months ago by the vendor.... STILL WRONG

42# injectors with adapters included in the kit, when 39# Cobra injectors are the correct injectors to be included with the kit. (I would guess the 42's are cheaper and were 'on the shelf'

No spark plugs included.

Just what is $4000 supposed to get you really??

What do owners of MM's thatbuy this stuff do if their car is a DD and a weekend install is planned? Do they rent a car Monday morning?

the above is what Zack posted and which was locked. however every word is true. i am not happy one bit and now my car is stuck left in pieces while I find the right parts. in fact if it wernt for Zack i would have not known that i had the wrong belt and would be wondering what the hell was wrong. now i have to go buy the correct belt when i already paied for this incorrect belt.

anotherthing that is absolutly stupid is that im using directions for a friggin MUSTANG. how hard could it be to write a set of directions for a kit that you say you sell at least one of per month!

another satified costomer indeed :mad2:

David you have the entire kit, and yes it was delayed and we have spoke on the phone many times I have apolgized for any delay done every thing I can to make up for it, so again I am sorry I said three weeks and it took longer, but its a good kit and you have my support and word I will help any way I can to make up for the delay.

Dennis Reinhart
12-01-2008, 09:52 AM
David this should have never come to this, but as I have stated I wanted to try and do the right thing. There is no need to sell the kit. So here is what I can offer you, you can send the kit back, we will subtract, the 42 pound injectors you stated were wrong but are installed in your car, so we will subtract the injectors and adapters, we will also subtract the shipping cost, and you can pay the restocking fee as any company charges, your refund will be issued, only after we inspect the kit for any damage or missing parts as you have, and your refund take place with in the next 30 days, this is standard policy as with any company such as Summit racing feel free to verify this, or I will send you a set of 39 lb injectors and a new belt, you were never told specifically you would receive 39 lb injectors as I stated they were on back order, 42 pound injectors have been used for years in Kenny Brown cars as well as thousands of other Ford cars. As I have stated your delay was marginal, you have called here at least four times a day for updates we courteously tried to help providing all the tracking numbers, you have spoke to my wife as well as me, I was accused of not sending you email tracking numbers then we found out your email address ended in .com instead of .net, and we forwarded those as proof. It was just a simple error. I sent you a email form Vortech, here is proof of that. I normally do not post email in this case it is warranted. And as our last phone conversation at 11:31 AM December 1 2008 you are in complete agreement with this.

Respectfully Dennis A Reinhart

To: DReinhart1@aol.com
Sent: 11/10/2008 5:05:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: RE: (no subject)

Hi Dennis,

I received your e-mail. Do you have that spreadsheet that shows what parts we include in your kit? I think I might have misplaced mine.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 7:27 AM
To:
Cc: davecannavo@gmail.com; meangreen1976@yahoo.com
Subject: (no subject)

John the last NOIC kit sent out last week, still contained the aluminum 90 degree elbow that was to have been dropped six months ago and replaced with the rubber 90 degree please send a RMA for the aluminum one and send one rubber one here and one to my customer and make the changes to the kit. Please send this To Dave Canavo 1270 Caldwell Corner Rd Townsend Delaware 19734 please confirm the receipt of this email

ImpalaSlayer
12-01-2008, 05:07 PM
The fact still remains that you lied to me and said it would be 2 weeks because according to you "I needed the sale". had you said it would be almost 2 months I would have been fine with that. had it really shipped when I was told sevral times that it had id be ok. On top of that when I specificly said DO NOT ship it in a bunch of different boxes, I want it all at once, you shipped it in a total of 7 boxes. One box was a complete waste, it had 2 wires and a fuel pump sock, thats it. I feel as though you delibritly did that so i would feel as the next box might be what i was looking for and so that I wouldnt ask for a refund. But no, i had to threaten you with a refund before I got the tracking numbers from vortech 2 weeks AFTER i was told it shipped several times. Dont say you didnt have a valid email, you had my original email (meangreen1976@yahoo.com (meangreen1976@yahoo.com)) and when you said you sent some of the tracking numbers and I never got them, I went and made a new email to see if maybe for some reason yahoo was blocking them. how ever not the case. i understand the miscomunication abotu the .net/.com thing but the fact remains that you had a good email. several times when you said you were going to call in the morning with the numbers, my phone never rang. I understand that the belt thing wasnt your fault as it came directly form Vortech. I really think its a damn shame Dennis because your kit seems like its pretty well set up, if only your customer service was the same. i will not be paying 800 bucks to send it back to you, id rather try to sell it here to a member that will get it right away rather then going through you and having to wait. good luck with your buiessness.

sincerly, Dave Cannavo