PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Marauders

capt512
09-17-2003, 11:40 AM
Hello All,
I am trying to locate any MM owners in the Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska,or Iowa who would like to become members of the Midwest Missouri Marauders club.

It would be great to get together 20,30 40,or more MM owners for meets, cruises etc parades etc.

I am in Kansas City, Missouri and it appears there are about 10 0r 15 of us in this immediate area but it would be better if we could get more.

I'm getting with a graphics designer for some T-shirt designs.

Anyone, including all those who responded to the Kansas City Marauders post earlier please contact me via this post or by email at my address with any club suggestions or things you would want to do.
Thanks,
Mike
:banana2:

one50npump
09-17-2003, 06:32 PM
sounds good to me.

duhtroll
09-17-2003, 06:55 PM
Like ah sed afore - us Iowans be plumb tickled ta join . . ..

:lol:

-A

LincMercLover
09-17-2003, 10:42 PM
bling bling :pimp:

Tweety
10-01-2003, 03:20 AM
wut we waitin fer?

Slowpoke
10-01-2003, 05:58 AM
your first event can be a caravan to the chickenfest on October 5th

bling bling

duhtroll
10-01-2003, 06:08 AM
Sorry there - it's a symphony concert weekend. Seems like everything is going on this weekend and I get to miss all of it!

-A

Rangero
10-01-2003, 07:24 AM
Sounds like a plan! I'm always up for a trip to KC. Especially when it involves a trip across the river to see a certain "Masterpiece"

03MERCMARAUDER
10-12-2003, 03:06 PM
I would be up for a meet, I am in wichita KS so Kc is just a couple hours down the road. Wont be able to make anything any time soon, have to wait to get my Marauder back on the road

BlackVelvet
10-12-2003, 03:51 PM
Even though I'm working in Alabama, I still own a home in KCK and would love to be an honorary member. Took a nice roadtrip home last week for the Winston Cup and the BBQ cookoff. Good luck and GO CHIEFS!!!

HwyCruiser
02-22-2004, 10:11 PM
OK, so this thread is 5 months old. Springtime is now here :bounce: !

JGaignat and I held the first non-official Medwest Marauders meet (all both of us) today:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8226

All interested Midwest Marauders please reply or PM me so we can dust this off again and get an organized presence going in the Heartland!

-JD

jabird56
02-22-2004, 11:12 PM
I'm IN...:bounce:

HwyCruiser
02-23-2004, 06:07 PM
jabird56,

I sent you an e-mail... I'm going to be making a day trip to Omaha on business in the next few weeks. I'm there every other month or so (and Topeka, and Wichita, and Springfield, and OKC, and Tulsa, and...). Hopefully we can get together for lunch and talk Marauders.

Anyone else out there in the Heartland?

-JD

JGaignat
02-23-2004, 09:28 PM
JD-
You know I'm here. Hopefully when we meet again, mine will be almost as shiny as yours........and without the fugly wheels.

John :cool4:

HwyCruiser
02-23-2004, 10:11 PM
John,

Yep, out trying to round up some more Midwesterners. You know we've got more cattle that people around here, so any chance to herd another Marauder into camp is worth the extra effort.

:lol:

I'm going to catch up with Jay while up north in a few weeks. We need to start planning a spring get-together... Barbeque season's just around the corner!

-JD

robotek911
02-28-2004, 03:51 PM
Hello All,
I am trying to locate any MM owners in the Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska,or Iowa who would like to become members of the Midwest Missouri Marauders club.

It would be great to get together 20,30 40,or more MM owners for meets, cruises etc parades etc.

I am in Kansas City, Missouri and it appears there are about 10 0r 15 of us in this immediate area but it would be better if we could get more.

I'm getting with a graphics designer for some T-shirt designs.

Anyone, including all those who responded to the Kansas City Marauders post earlier please contact me via this post or by email at my address with any club suggestions or things you would want to do.
Thanks,
Mike
:banana2:

I am in KC as well. Car is at Dennis Reinhart's Shop for the finishing touches. Should be delivered back to KC within a week or so. Count me in on the club. I am currently set up to go to Gateway International Speedway for the World Ford Challenge #7 May 13 thru the 16th. Four days of car show and tons of different classes to run in. Brackets are mostly Saturday and Sunday. You can spend the whole 4 days (I am) or come out Saturday like some other friends of mine are doing. We need a good Marauder showing..... Who knows, they may make us our own class!! My e-mail is: gopacker1@yahoo.com Drop me a line if your interested. As for the Midwest Missouri Marauder Club..... Sign me up!!!!