PDA

View Full Version : '96 Thunderturd

Green96
12-05-2008, 07:47 PM
Anybody interested in my 96 Thunderturd. It is a 4.6 NPI V8 with 102,000 miles. My mods are listed below, but I would like to return the car to the stock tune and keep the X-cal for the MM. I have 2 sets of wheels and tires. Stock Al wheels with Blizzaks are on it now for winter, and I have a set of OEM 16" Supercoupe wheels and Sumitomo tires for summer. Good tread depth on both.

Issues - One of the upper rear shock mounts is cracked. I have a reinforcing plate in it now, but it needs welded in. Rattle in the front end that is probably just a bushing. Temp gage does not work, but I have a gage pod and coolant gage I was going to use that I will include with the car.

All of the original part go with the car as well as a black OEM spoiler with working LED brake light that I never got around to painting and putting on.

I will take pics as soon as I wash it. PM me if you are interested in the car or the pics.

Patrick

Edit: Forgot to mention it has a hitch. Also forgot the price, I would like $2500 out of it.

Green96
12-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Sorry, my wife talked me out of it. I am going to keep it for the winter and re-evaluate.

So...was that the shortest save ever, or what?