PDA

View Full Version : Last post for Johns Stereo

Pops
12-09-2008, 08:53 PM
This is the last post for my company on this site. I do not like the way things are being handled here. I to was asked to write a letter of support for Dennis R. I did not write as it would not have been very positive. I have been played as a pawn by DR also with all the stories and excuses.I will no longer support this site with any more financial contributions due to the fact that the owners allow DR to remain a vender here. The majority of the complaints with Dennis are very legimate in my eyes. He used all the same excuses with me and the story changed by the day.So be it as I can not conduct business in a place that allows business to be conducted in this manner.

To all my customers I give thanks for you support of me. If you have issues or warranty problems you can send me a PM and I will take care of you as always.

Dennis please do not bother to call me as I will not take the call.

To the owners it is my wish that the Johns Stereo forum be locked now.This vender has now closed its doors on this site.

John

269 637 1994

hot-rauder
12-09-2008, 08:56 PM
:shake:

sad to see you leave.:depress:

hope to still here from you John, you have been nothing but a fantastic help.

Adam:alone:

sd8683
12-09-2008, 08:58 PM
This is a sad day in the Marauder community, sorry to see you go john! You are a true asset to the Marauder community and will be deeply missed:(

Motorhead350
12-09-2008, 08:58 PM
John I will still give your business support and please let me know when you find some more 45s. I need speakers for my K5 soon and my winter break is around the corner!

justbob
12-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Can we get your number? I've heard nothing but great things about you and would like to do some business soon. Thanks and good luck.

TiTo35
12-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Not Papa John too!!!

Damn...what a DAY...you will be missed...hope you stop by the CAMBOX when you can...and remember CAM has ya back!!!

DTRMiguel
12-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Papa john it is sad to see you leave but i understand where you are coming from and i will be callin you sometime soon to order those speakers :up: see ya around big fella

n00bkiller944
12-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Great businessman and a stand up guy. I have dealt with him twice, his prices are low, his shipping is quick, and he is extremely helpful! I don't know if he wants his number posted, but PM me if you would like it.

CRUZTAKER
12-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Right on man...we love ya. ;)

Rocknthehawk
12-09-2008, 09:22 PM
:(

So sad......

Why lose so many for one?

I hope to do business with you in the future John

MeadeRaudeR
12-09-2008, 09:24 PM
This is indeed, very saddening news. Good luck John, you will be missed...

Cobra25
12-09-2008, 09:30 PM
I'm very sorry to hear this.

gmtech
12-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Sorry to see you go...i think this has happened before here:confused:...good vendors leaving the site?

Blackmobile
12-09-2008, 10:50 PM
The words.........their aren't enough to express my dismay in the turn of events that lead up to this decision, but I can understand. The site brought us together as friends, and friends we shall stay. I'll be talkin to you.

Ed

RR|Suki
12-09-2008, 11:37 PM
gotta do what you gotta do :cool4:

OneBADLsE
12-10-2008, 12:42 AM
:alone:

This is madness...

At this time John, i do not blame you one bit.

Good luck man :beer:

kartherma
12-10-2008, 02:25 AM
Perfect.
Absolutely incredibly outstandingly PERFECT.

This vendor was an INCREDIBLE asset to all of us. For information, education, entertainment, and even for discounts on quality parts/accessories.

And we ran him off.

Tell me again what is happening? Did the Y2K bug hit MM.net 8 years late?

Thanks!
Be good!
Curt

NATEHAWK
12-10-2008, 03:33 AM
Not papajohn.....but I do understand why sir. Where is Doom he will not like this pops and Doom eat ribs together...:lol:

Blackened300a
12-10-2008, 04:10 AM
I understand how you feel, and hope you will consider coming back after this mass protest of a vendor blows over.

Good luck in your ventures and keep in touch!

SILVERSURFER03
12-10-2008, 04:33 AM
sorry to see it come to this. but like so many others i understand . you will be missed hope to see your return good luck papa J. .. BRIAN

Pat
12-10-2008, 05:00 AM
A careful reading of John's post reveals that the entity known as John's Stereo may be closed but the Member, John Kuhn, is still alive and well on this site.

Sooooo, we can hope that our friend and mentor, John Kuhn, will continue to be an active, posting, attending member.

And to think I was almost ready to jump off the hood on my car. I will, repeat, will see you at a regional meet again.

Regards,

CROWNMARAUDER
12-10-2008, 05:29 AM
I made one purchase from John & received excellent service, great communication & fast shipping. Sorry to see him go!

ImpalaSlayer
12-10-2008, 05:55 AM
wow. this sucks.

Hotrauder
12-10-2008, 06:07 AM
Men of good character, intellect and courage; assets to any situation packing their bags, refusing to lie down with dogs and moving on..not for the first time or the second..perhaps, one day; everyone will WAKE UP and MM.net can become truely a forum for the benefit of the members and one where vendors the quality of John Kuhn, Jerry Barnes and all the others can be proud to participate.. to our advantage. It is my prayer. Sorry to see you leave, John. You have been a very valuable asset to the community in every way. Dennis

Hacklemerc
12-10-2008, 06:08 AM
Man just what the hell is going on around here?? Its starting to seem more like a soap opera. :mad2:You will be missed sir. Hopefully you are just removing your vendorship and not leaving the site all together.

Embassy
12-10-2008, 06:09 AM
When I think of the top notch and class act folks on here, John is always on the top of the list.

This is a big loss to the forum.

That said, I look forward to seeing you at the next Kentucky meet. :beer:

vkirkend
12-10-2008, 06:13 AM
A careful reading of John's post reveals that the entity known as John's Stereo may be closed but the Member, John Kuhn, is still alive and well on this site.

Sooooo, we can hope that our friend and mentor, John Kuhn, will continue to be an active, posting, attending member.

And to think I was almost ready to jump off the hood on my car. I will, repeat, will see you at a regional meet again.

Regards,

I concur with these comments. :(:bigcry::mad2:

John Nero
12-10-2008, 06:35 AM
[/SIZE]
This is the last post for my company on this site. I do not like the way things are being handled here. I to was asked to write a letter of support for Dennis R. I did not write as it would not have been very positive. I have been played as a pawn by DR also with all the stories and excuses.I will no longer support this site with any more financial contributions due to the fact that the owners allow DR to remain a vender here. The majority of the complaints with Dennis are very legimate in my eyes. He used all the same excuses with me and the story changed by the day.So be it as I can not conduct business in a place that allows business to be conducted in this manner.

To all my customers I give thanks for you support of me. If you have issues or warranty problems you can send me a PM and I will take care of you as always.

Dennis please do not bother to call me as I will not take the call.

To the owners it is my wish that the Johns Stereo forum be locked now.This vender has now closed its doors on this site.

John

269 637 1994

for everything that he has done for this web site and mm.net this is a real shame. he is one of the first people to jump in to support this site and give advice. the owners should not let this happen. pretty soon we will not have any vendors left shame on the owners of mm.net

SWOOSH
12-10-2008, 06:37 AM
Wow, this has been a crazy month on this site I must say.

Joe Walsh
12-10-2008, 06:40 AM
John, I am sorry to see you leave this site as a vendor.
I hope that you do stay on board as a member.

Thank you for the Pioneer AVIC2 that you donated to the raffle.
It works great!.... Marianne & I love using it in our cars.
I will contact you this spring for your expert advise when I upgrade the OEM speakers in my Marauder.
I'll be looking to buy a killer set of front and rear speakers from you!

merc
12-10-2008, 07:23 AM
This is a major mistake John. Don't succumb to the dark cloud, but think about the raising sun after the storm.

duhtroll
12-10-2008, 07:35 AM
pretty soon we will not have any vendors left shame on the owners of mm.net

MM.net will always have at least one vendor...

Pops
12-10-2008, 07:38 AM
Mark I understand why you said this but will not change my mind. I will be here as a member but will no longer be a vender. I put a lot of thought into this before I pushed the button and have no remorse over doing it. I will stick around here to be with my friends. I can support nothing else. I do need my friends here and care a lot about them.

DOOM
12-10-2008, 07:51 AM
WTF!!! :cry:

NATEHAWK
12-10-2008, 08:21 AM
exactly jake that's what I said WTF

ctrlraven
12-10-2008, 08:36 AM
Papa John I'm glad to hear you will still stay a member of this site and I will be contacting you in the next month or so regarding what we chatted about the other day.

High-C
12-10-2008, 08:47 AM
WTF!!! :cry:

exactly jake that's what I said WTF

Nate, Don't worry... He'll find out about you getting worked this Saturday... ;)

:depress: NateBird

High-C :burnout:

Bobmiddle
12-10-2008, 07:42 PM
John I have never ordered from you but when I have some extra $$$ to throw down on some audio video for the MM it will still be with you. A vender or not it does not matter to me. I have seen the way you present your self and all of the admiration from others is enough.