PDA

View Full Version : SCT X Cal 2 + Advantage 3 software

ITLRUN
12-10-2008, 01:05 PM
SCT Advantage 3 Dealer Custom Tuning Software, includes three processor codes. Each Processor Code, comes with multiple dyno proven tune files. Processor codes are as follows, : BMD0 - for 2003 Mercury Marauder, CXN1 - for 2001 SVT Lightning and, CCA1 - for 1996 - 1998 SVT Cobras. Also included in sale, Lasota Racing Training Series CD Tuning with SCT Advantage-3 software. Contact Mike between, 8:00am - 9:00pm EST at ( 508-672-8562 ) or email ( Miked1955@comcast.net ), or PM me here. Not included in sale, SCT X Cal-2. $575.00 firm.

Dennis Reinhart
12-28-2008, 09:43 PM
So you are wanting to sell a Pro racer package with three calibration codes, and the Xcal 2 and you are supplying the dongle with this to?? what color is the dongle.

ITLRUN
12-29-2008, 06:28 AM
Of course, without it the software would be useless. It comes with USB cable, multiple tune files. The X Cal-2, is comepletely unlocked and ready for use on any Ford vehicle, also has three changes left, Mike D.:run:

Dennis Reinhart
12-29-2008, 07:09 AM
Of course, without it the software would be useless. It comes with USB cable, multiple tune files. The X Cal-2, is comepletely unlocked and ready for use on any Ford vehicle, also has three changes left, Mike D.:run:

Does it come with the dongle that is required by SCT to work with advanatge 3, if so call me I may have it sold for you

ITLRUN
12-29-2008, 07:49 AM
Dennis, I added two photos to the add so you could see what came with it. The only thing, it doesn't show the dongle that plugs into a USB port on your computer. But it's there, I just updated my software yesterday. Everything is up to date, including the firmware on the X Cal-2. Leave me your number, I'll call you and answer any questions you may have about the package, Mike D.:run:

Dennis Reinhart
12-29-2008, 08:16 AM
dennis, i added two photos to the add so you could see what came with it. The only thing, it doesn't show the dongle that plugs into a usb port on your computer. But it's there, i just updated my software yesterday. Everything is up to date, including the firmware on the x cal-2. Leave me your number, i'll call you and answer any questions you may have about the package, mike d.:run:

904-276-5503