PDA

View Full Version : Review Review of Vendors

Smokie
12-14-2008, 07:18 AM
I have purchased products from the vendors listed below in the order of total money spent with each, highest dollar amount first.

Trilogy Motorsports: S/C Kit #83, flawless delivery, product and customer support (questions only) no service ever needed. Jerry has exceeded all my expectations.

Reinhart Automotive: Tuning program for N/A MM ran a fantastic 14.4 @ 97.5 mph otherwise bonestock, assortment of bolt-on performance products both mailed to me or installed at his facility, dyno time, dyno tuning adjustments. Never a single problem with Dennis, products, services or delivery.

Grand Mufflers: Installed shorty headers, x-pipe with hi flow cats and SS Magnaflow mufflers, never a problem, perfect welds, perfect service. exactly what I was looking for: improved performance and looks without any annoying drone. All arranged by my good friend Todd who made sure I was 110% satisfied.

Team Ford: Installation of performance parts, dyno tuning by Aric, all arranged and completed as promised by my good friend Todd who went "way" above the call of duty to make sure that I was happy with results, and I was.

Alternative Automotive: First it should be mentioned that the flawless tuning of my S/C Kit is from Lidio and it is nothing short of amazing how well the car runs in everyday traffic or all out at the track, Lidio also tuned my car while N/A, a few tweaks to improve my personal preferences not a complete tune job. After S/Cing I was not totally happy with my 1-2 shift at WOT (too soft) I purchased from Lidio an accumulator washer & spring kit, there was a delay in shipping the parts out from Michigan so I had to pay for next day air delivery (expensive) so the kit would arrive on time for the prearranged install date with Carfixer and his top tranny guy in Florida. The kit made no change in my 1-2 shift so I was dissapointed. The next time Lidio was in Florida he took my car for a road test with his laptop to try to improve my 1-2 shift, it was not possible; but he did tweak a couple of parameters to my satisfaction at no charge.

Colex Inc: I have purchased from Daniel everything he makes for the MM. to my complete satisfaction, during MV4 he noticed my front emblem was missing some paint and sent me a new one in exchange at no charge...excellent customer service.

Dynopro Auto: Complete set of door sills, excellent quality product, delay in shipping.

Ray the dealer: Purchased a complete set of floor mats, on time delivery, quality product.

SS Inserts: Perfection in shipping and quality.

These are my personal factual experiences, nothing above has any basis on what I heard, saw, or was told happened to anyone else other than me.