PDA

View Full Version : got an xcal3 an no idea

wannabe1
12-19-2008, 08:49 AM
:help:i have some 4:10's and a valve body also that is set up pretty stiff a supercharger soon to come but that will be at least a year from now b4 i install it i was wondering who would i be able to get a good mail tune from and any contact info from said tuner than and i greatly appreciate the help fellas thanx

everyones fav soilder m1 "TANK"

SC Cheesehead
12-19-2008, 10:31 AM
:help:i have some 4:10's and a valve body also that is set up pretty stiff a supercharger soon to come but that will be at least a year from now b4 i install it i was wondering who would i be able to get a good mail tune from and any contact info from said tuner than and i greatly appreciate the help fellas thanx

Lidio, Dennis Reinhart, and Zack all have good tunes for the MM.

If you buy your tuner from Lidio or Reinhart, they'll send it to you with a perfromance tune loaded onto it.

Dennis Reinhart
12-19-2008, 11:26 AM

I am in the office today

wannabe1
12-19-2008, 02:16 PM
i already have my tuner i used it on my oo p73 she is insane but as I'm soon to be married shes going out the door more than likely for w/e the Mrs. wants but yes dennis i'd love to pick up the tune from you on cvn everyone seems to think rather high of you not too mention the inquires i've asked of your bussines has been rather helpul an str8 forward we would have to work something out in accordance with our correspondence as i'm in iraq at the moment though sir:beer:

Black_Noise
12-19-2008, 06:53 PM
I love my Lidio tune

wannabe1
12-20-2008, 02:17 AM
actually who is lidio anyway i keep hearin the name but i'm not sure who he/she is