PDA

View Full Version : 3X for 2X Marauder Jacket even trade

dave
12-31-2008, 11:50 AM
I have a 3X Marauder jacket and am looking for an even trade for a 2X Marauder jacket....I do not wish to sell the jacket as I still would like to have a Marauder Jacket. The jacket has only been worn a couple of times but it is just too big...it does have the hanging bag.

Any questions, please PM me as I am not on the net very often...

Thanks,

Dave

DOOM
12-31-2008, 11:57 AM
You have a pm :D

dave
12-31-2008, 12:18 PM
Why cant I post.....pm returned

SC Cheesehead
12-31-2008, 02:23 PM
Why cant I post.....pm returned

Sent you a PM as well.

O's Fan Rich
01-01-2009, 07:43 AM
You have a pm :D

That a Boy, Jake! Get a BIGGER jacket so you have more room to "grow" then you'll get even slower!!

I believe Sherman has set the example for all of us in the lower weight department!

SC Cheesehead
01-01-2009, 07:50 AM
That a Boy, Jake! Get a BIGGER jacket so you have more room to "grow" then you'll get even slower!!

I believe Sherman has set the example for all of us in the lower weight department!

Nah, some place to stash little people. :lol:

Bigdogjim
01-01-2009, 08:13 AM
Hey If I keep it up I will be looking to get tid of 5X jacket :rofl:

Krytin
01-01-2009, 10:31 AM
I have a 3X Marauder jacket and am looking for an even trade for a 2X Marauder jacket....I do not wish to sell the jacket as I still would like to have a Marauder Jacket. The jacket has only been worn a couple of times but it is just too big...it does have the hanging bag.

Any questions, please PM me as I am not on the net very often...

Thanks,

Dave
I have a 2X that I would swap for a 3X - mine sounds like it has been worn more than yours but I also have the bag and original shipping box that it came in.