PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Black or Silver Birch MM

PantherP71
01-06-2009, 12:50 PM
I've been looking for a long period of time. I've messaged people and did countless hours online to find one. I have been unsuccessful with this. I'm in the market for a Black or Silver Birch MM. Miles and condition are not very important as long as the drive train is in good operating condition.

Go Mifuni
01-06-2009, 02:40 PM
I've been looking for a long period of time. I've messaged people and did countless hours online to find one. I have been unsuccessful with this. I'm in the market for a Black or Silver Birch MM. Miles and condition are not very important as long as the drive train is in good operating condition.

Mine's for sale. :D
PM me.

a_d_a_m
01-06-2009, 03:30 PM
what price range are you looking to be in? there are a few seemingly NICE ones for a decent price in the "for sale" section.

you realize that kurt will kill himself if we both have marauders, right?

and what, all of a sudden, might have lit the marauder fire in you? hmmm......

PantherP71
01-08-2009, 03:42 PM
what price range are you looking to be in? there are a few seemingly NICE ones for a decent price in the "for sale" section.

you realize that kurt will kill himself if we both have marauders, right?

and what, all of a sudden, might have lit the marauder fire in you? hmmm......

I dont wanna spend more than 12 K.

And yes I'm aware. He's upset over my CVPI being faster than his.

And as far as the Marauder fire.....some idiot bought one and I just wanna be faster.:D

TiTo35
01-08-2009, 03:46 PM
How far you willing to travel?

PantherP71
01-08-2009, 04:42 PM
700 miles for a car in good operating condition able to make the drive back.

a_d_a_m
01-08-2009, 09:36 PM
ummm....that doesn't seem like it would be that hard to find.

Cordoba1
01-11-2009, 08:06 PM
I have one for sale in Chicago -- Pictures below.

http://functionbox.org/mercurymarauder/

It has DR installed 4.10's, res-delete tips, and DR's tune. The pictures show the Mach spoiler, but UncleLar helped me take it off this summer. It's currently in a garage on Chicago's near Northwest side with about 20,500 miles on the clock.

If you find yourself in Chicago, let me know and I'll happily show it to you.

Your price range is about what I would like to get from her. This Spring, I'll have it detailed, get the foggy headlight replaced, and put it up for sale officially. But like I said, if you're in Chicago, drop me a line.

Best!
Adam
adam@functionbox.org

a_d_a_m
01-11-2009, 10:32 PM
sam, if this one doesn't strike you, nothing will...

Rocknthehawk
01-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Mine's for sale. :D
PM me.

You wont find a better car for a lower price.

PantherP71
01-12-2009, 02:29 PM
I have one for sale in Chicago -- Pictures below.

http://functionbox.org/mercurymarauder/

It has DR installed 4.10's, res-delete tips, and DR's tune. The pictures show the Mach spoiler, but UncleLar helped me take it off this summer. It's currently in a garage on Chicago's near Northwest side with about 20,500 miles on the clock.

If you find yourself in Chicago, let me know and I'll happily show it to you.

Your price range is about what I would like to get from her. This Spring, I'll have it detailed, get the foggy headlight replaced, and put it up for sale officially. But like I said, if you're in Chicago, drop me a line.

Best!
Adam
adam@functionbox.org

AMAZING,

Will you take a soul as payment? :D

PantherP71
01-27-2009, 08:56 PM
The Search STOPS!

I'm super happy.
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=50728