PDA

View Full Version : Part dux.....

Hack Goby
01-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Ole and Sven die in a snowmobiling accident, drunker than skunks, and go to Hell. The Devil observes that they are really enjoying themselves.

He says to them 'Doesn't the heat and smoke bother you?" Ole replies, 'Vell, ya know, ve're from nordern Michigan, da land of snow an ice, an ve're yust happy fer a chance ta varm up a little bit, ya know.'

The devil decides that these two aren't miserable enough and turns up the heat even more. When he returns to the room of the two guys from Michigan Upper Peninsula, the devil finds them in light jackets and hats, grilling Walleye and drinking beer.

The devil is astonished and exclaims, 'Everyone down here is in abject misery, and you two seem to be enjoying yourselves?' Sven replies, 'Vell, ya know, ve don't git too much varm veather up dere at da Soo, so ve've yust got ta haff a fish fry vhen da veather's dis nice.'

The devil is absolutely furious. He can hardly see straight. Finally he comes up with the answer. The two guys love the heat because they have been cold all their lives.

The devil decides to turn all the heat off in Hell. The next morning, the temperature is 60below zero, icicles are hanging everywhere, and people are shivering so bad that they are unable to wail, moan or gnash their teeth. The devil smiles and heads for the room with Ole and Sven. He gets there and finds them back in their parkas, bomber hats, and mittens. They are jumping up and down, cheering, yelling and screaming like mad men. The devil is dumbfounded, 'I don't understand, when I turn up the heat you're happy. Now its freezing cold and you're still happy. What is wrong with you two?'

They both look at the devil in surprise and say, "Vell, don't ya know; if hell is froze over, dat must mean da Lions von da Super Bowl!

TAKEDOWN
01-07-2009, 11:34 AM
hAHa... GOOD von!

SID210SA
01-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Now that's Funny....I dont care who you are....that is just down right funny right there!!!

Blk Mamba
01-07-2009, 11:42 AM
...and the Browns still haven't....

DOOM
01-07-2009, 11:44 AM
:laugh: :rofl:

Spectragod
01-07-2009, 02:08 PM
:lol: :rofl::laugh:

TiTo35
01-07-2009, 02:42 PM
The Lions...:laugh: :rofl:

Such good humor...

hot-rauder
01-07-2009, 03:00 PM
must have used their 2009 schedule

SC Cheesehead
01-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Ole and Sven, gotta love 'em!

Ole, Sven, and Lars had been going to the Sons of Norway monthly meeting as long as there had been a meeting hall.

And every month, wouldn't ya know it, they didn't win a prize in the monthly drawing. That is until the last meeting.

Sven was the first one of the three to get his name drawn. He won two pounds of spaghetti sauce, four boxes of noodles, and three pounds of swedish meatballs.

Ole had his name drawn next. He got a round trip tickets to Duluth, a nights stay at the Dew Drop Inn and a pair of tickets to see the Inger triplets Polka Ensemble. Ole thought that he had died and gone to heaven.

Lars was the last one to have his name drawn; he won a toilet brush.

At the next monthly meeting, they sat down together to check out how they had fared for the past month.

Sven says "Uffda, I had dat pasghetti for t'ree days. It was so good, and Helga didn't have to buy food for them dere t'ree days."

Ole chimes in, "Lena was so happy when I brought home dem tickets. Da trip up to D'loot was nice, we got to ride da Greyhound, and you know, they got a built in outhouse on dat dere bus. And dem Inger Triplets, if I didn't know better, I would swear dey was sisters."

Then Ole turned to Lars, and asked him how his prize worked out.

Lars looks at them both and says "Dat dere toilet brush is okay, but I tink I'll go back to using paper."