PDA

View Full Version : Somone call the FBI!

ik04
09-21-2003, 09:16 PM
If anyone sees that degenerate calling himself "Jerry" or "Trilogy <something>", call the cops ASAP!

This guy has been pushing something that can't be legal and has ruined the lives and bank accounts of several citizens!

He can usually be found in a large black car driving around aimlessly looking for suckers and innocent vitims.

His M.O: He entices these victims into his funny looking car and tells them he will give them their first "hit" for free. Minutes later, he can be seen returning with the victim obviously hooked on something- they are incoherent and glassy-eyed.

He works very fast. Whatever he is hooking these poor people on is very addictive and extremely fast-acting.

Do not get into a car with this man. He can be considered armed and dangerous.

Any information can be referred to the FBI hotline: 1-800-GET-BLOWN.

Thank you for your time.

Mad1
09-21-2003, 10:01 PM
:flamer:

I'm sure the only reason they got pulled over was because Jerry wasn't willing to flee internationally by going WOT. :D

It was kind of scary to see how fast people were reaching for their wallets after getting out of that car. :help: I had to sit on my hands all weekend just to keep them from just tearing open my billfold to scatter hundred dollar bills at Jerry and Dennis' feet.

Jeremy
Mad1

Petrograde
09-21-2003, 11:00 PM
OK,..this is why I didn't take any rides, or drive any of the S/C MMs.

1st- I knew that I would get back in my MM and think it was slow!

2nd- I might start selling things ... like blood plasma 38 times a week, my wife's car, or my guns <gasp!> to get my fix!

Maybe when I hit the lotto! untill then ... I'm gonna try to hit 300 RWHP N/A for under 2K! I think that's reasonable.

merc406
09-22-2003, 07:26 AM
You guy's are too funny!!!!!!!!

Smokie
09-22-2003, 07:45 AM
I also will like a blower... and I had the chance to ride in a blown Reinhart MM. Having said that have you noticed what martyo has accomplished with bolt-on's ??? he is running 14.1, that is 2/10 of a second from 13's... not too shabby for a 4200 lbs barge. I believe 300 rwhp and 13.xx can be done N/A.... and have a little change left over to buy a couple of hamburgers.:D :D :D

merc406
09-22-2003, 07:55 AM
True Smokie, also there's that Marauder with the nitrous, did he run it?

Logan
09-22-2003, 08:24 AM
Had I of actually had a chance to run my car, you would've seen a 13.xx second N/A marauder run... :)

Smokie
09-22-2003, 09:25 AM
Logan. It would have been very interesting to match up your car with Martyo's, you have similar power adding mods, you both share the Rienhart Phase1 with a small difference in gear ratios (4.30 vs 4.10) you both have modified the exhaust in slightly different ways. You went with a high stall t/c, Martyo went with underdrive pulleys. When things settle down a bit it would be highly informative to know your ET to compare with Martyo's and if you both were to dyno your cars that would also show what results similar but slightly different mods would yield.... very interesting !!!!!!! :up: :up: :up:

LincMercLover
09-22-2003, 11:12 AM
Not to be speaking for Marty, but he has the stall too, along with UD pullies. His car is truely amazing (despite what Todd tells you about it ;) ). He was kind enoph to let me drive his car around town Saturday night so I could get some shopping done. Granted, I didn't get into it really cause it was like 3am and we both barely had our eyes open.

The Trilogy car was amazing as well. I got to drive it earlier that day and couldn't believe 9 1/2" wide tires on this beast could still be easily broke loose! Talk about border line crap your pants scary!

Smokie
09-22-2003, 11:35 AM
LML First: Thanks for the posts and the pics; it made me feel part of it...as much as possible. Didn't know about Martyo's stall t/c, I was going by his sig. Did any s/c MM. race against each other ??? :confused: